COMPLETE [History] Men of Iron by Howard Pyle-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Thank you both!

All the sections are claimed, and only 2 are left to edit! Michele will PL as soon as she can ... this project is so close to being done! I can't thank you enough for all your help. Kevin, you are an editing wonder!

MaryAnn
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: December 14th, 2023, 8:11 pm Kevin, you are an editing wonder!

MaryAnn
Haha. Let's see if I pass Michele's scrutiny first.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapters 12 and 13 are PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 17 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Just a note some of the file names for the final chapters will need amending. They should be in the format

menofiron_01_pyle_128kb.mp3
Last edited by wib66 on December 20th, 2023, 5:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Michele
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

wib66 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 6:19 am Just a note some of the file names for the final chapters will need amending. They should be in the format

menofiron_1_pyle_128kb.mp3
Thanks for the heads up Michele. I'll rename everything as I prep the files for cataloging.

MaryAnn
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: December 20th, 2023, 11:30 am
wib66 wrote: December 20th, 2023, 6:19 am Just a note some of the file names for the final chapters will need amending. They should be in the format

menofiron_1_pyle_128kb.mp3
Thanks for the heads up Michele. I'll rename everything as I prep the files for cataloging.

MaryAnn
I'm sorry for messing the file names up. I'll happily fix them if you wish.
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Hey, guys - don't forget the lead 0 on the file names - 01, not 1 :wink:
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

LCaulkins wrote: December 20th, 2023, 4:25 pm Hey, guys - don't forget the lead 0 on the file names - 01, not 1 :wink:
the first post in the thread will need updating as it currently has 1 not 01 thanks
Michele
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Don't worry about the file names for finished chapters, I'll fix them all at cataloging with one simple process.

MaryAnn
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

I'm afraid I'm a little confused. Is there more for me to do?
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

Kevin,
You don't need to rename any files, and I think everything has been claimed for editing, so the only thing left for you is to deal with any PL comments on the sections you have edited.

Unless ... you want to put together the cast list (audio and code).

I've got a list of all the readers and their roles, in the order they appear, with links to their first recorded section (which should have the voice credit in it), but that's on my other computer. If you're interested, I'll post it tomorrow so you don't need to recreate it ... or I can edit it together when I get a chance ... My thought was just to put the voice credits the the order of the section in which readers first appear.

MaryAnn
KevinS

Post by KevinS »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: December 27th, 2023, 9:00 pm Kevin,
You don't need to rename any files, and I think everything has been claimed for editing, so the only thing left for you is to deal with any PL comments on the sections you have edited.

Unless ... you want to put together the cast list (audio and code).

I've got a list of all the readers and their roles, in the order they appear, with links to their first recorded section (which should have the voice credit in it), but that's on my other computer. If you're interested, I'll post it tomorrow so you don't need to recreate it ... or I can edit it together when I get a chance ... My thought was just to put the voice credits the the order of the section in which readers first appear.

MaryAnn
I'll be happy to give the cast list a go.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 14 is PL OK
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Chapter 15 is PL OK
Michele