COMPLETE Heather and Snow by George MacDonald-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Thanks for catching that! I cut out the word "of" from the original file rather than patch in with the chance of different sounding audio. So chapter 30 is ready for Spot PL.

And I'm FINALLY back to recording!! Chapter 31 is ready for PL!
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
Blog: Come Be Still
IG: @storytime.with.hannahmary
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

30 and 31 both PL ok! :D
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Chapters 32-34 are finally ready for PL!

But I know you are extra busy now, Devorah. So don't worry if these have to wait a bit.
~ Hannah
"May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace as you trust in Him" - Romans 15:13
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

HannahMary wrote: September 5th, 2023, 1:23 pm Chapters 32-34 are finally ready for PL!

But I know you are extra busy now, Devorah. So don't worry if these have to wait a bit.
All three PL ok!

And with that, I believe I'm caught up with my PLing for the present. I hope to start editing my two MacDonald projects very soon. We are settling in to the new place pretty well. We still have some unpacking to do, but the bulk of it is done.
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Sorry I missed my monthly check-ins. But I still plan to finish this project... after carpentry noises are done around here! We are in the middle of a couple months of that.
~ Hannah
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

UPDATE: I found a quiet day of vacation (today) and FINISHED RECORDING the rest of the book! Editing to follow. For now... very happy with this step!

Merry Christmas!
~ Hannah
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

HannahMary wrote: December 28th, 2023, 2:51 pm UPDATE: I found a quiet day of vacation (today) and FINISHED RECORDING the rest of the book! Editing to follow. For now... very happy with this step!

Merry Christmas!
:clap: That's wonderful! Congratulations! Meanwhile, I am trying for a final push to finish editing on Within and Without over the next few days before I head back to work in the new year, and then it's full steam ahead on editing Marquis. We will get these MacDonald works done yet!
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Sections 36 and 37 are ready for PL. I had to skip 35 for now, as I found spots where my computer glitched during recording. Need to try patching those.
~ Hannah
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

I got the patches recorded and another section edited, so 35-38 are now ready for PL.
~ Hannah
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

Section 39 also ready for PL
~ Hannah
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

35-39 are all PL ok!

I had forgotten all this business about the mother. But of course, MacDonald could never leave her where she was. Or Francie, for that matter. :)
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

That's right! I appreciate this section with the mother. 40 and 41 are ready for PL.
~ Hannah
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

HannahMary wrote: February 26th, 2024, 5:07 pm That's right! I appreciate this section with the mother. 40 and 41 are ready for PL.
These were sweet chapters. Both PL ok!
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

42 and 43 are ready for PL. Only two short chapters left to edit! I just won't get to them today.
~ Hannah
HannahMary

Post by HannahMary »

And the final two, little chapters are Ready for PL!

Happy dance!! Big sigh!!!
~ Hannah