[Religion] The American Catholic Quarterly Vol 1-mas

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
wib66

Post by wib66 »

neecheelok70 wrote: August 20th, 2023, 11:00 am Thanks, Michele. Thinking about you. Jim :)
Hi Jim
I hope you are well. Thank you for your kind words. It's the little thoughts and gestures that make our days that much better so thank you it cheered me up. :9:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
Muji

Post by Muji »

My name is Gerald Metal
Muji

Post by Muji »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Muji wrote: September 1st, 2023, 11:33 am I am already done with section 49
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/americancatholicquarterly1_49_various_128kb.mp3
(49:20)
Thank you I will PL it for you over the weekend.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Thank you queued for PL
Michele
neecheelok70

Post by neecheelok70 »

Thanks, Michele.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

PL Notes for section 49
The reading is great. Just a couple of edits needed please.

There should be between 0.5 and 1 second of silence at the beginning of the file it is currently longer than this

There should be 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file it is currently shorter than this

Please could you carry out the edits then upload the file using the same file name and post in this thread. If you need any more help please just ask. Thanks
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Sections 31, 75 and 76 are PL OK thank you
Michele
Muji

Post by Muji »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

Muji wrote: September 15th, 2023, 5:06 am here is the edited file of
https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/americancatholicquarterly1_49_various_128kb.mp3
(49:23)
Thank you very much.
Thank you that is now PL OK
Michele
Muji

Post by Muji »

I would like to claim section 50 of
The Divinity of Christ 2 Part 2 by Right Reverend PN Lynch

Thank you.
nonnobis

Post by nonnobis »

Hello! I was reading the text for Section 56: In Memoriam (because I'd like to volunteer but want to wait until I submit my recording test first) and noticed the Magic Window indicates this section is by "Orestes A. Brownson." I think the In Memoriam is actually about Brownson. The table of contents shows "In Memoriam: Orestes A. Brownson by The Editor."
https://archive.org/details/AmeriCatholicQRevV01/page/n12/mode/1up

You guys are all doing such a steady job with this project. :)
wib66

Post by wib66 »

nonnobis wrote: September 18th, 2023, 6:43 pm Hello! I was reading the text for Section 56: In Memoriam (because I'd like to volunteer but want to wait until I submit my recording test first) and noticed the Magic Window indicates this section is by "Orestes A. Brownson." I think the In Memoriam is actually about Brownson. The table of contents shows "In Memoriam: Orestes A. Brownson by The Editor."
https://archive.org/details/AmeriCatholicQRevV01/page/n12/mode/1up

You guys are all doing such a steady job with this project. :)
Hi thank you for pointing that out I have now updated the MW. If you would like me to reserve that section for you I can do. As you say please complete your 1 minute test. It is just to check all you technical specs are correct before completing a longer recording that may need editing.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Muji wrote: September 17th, 2023, 9:37 pm I would like to claim section 50 of
The Divinity of Christ 2 Part 2 by Right Reverend PN Lynch

Thank you.
Thank you I will sign you up
Michele