COMPLETE: Faraday As A Discoverer by John Tyndall - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
williamjones

Post by williamjones »

You've done it again, Owlivia: another walk-off home run on section 11.
Your reading was not only concise and confident but also correct, thus PL OK !!!
Unless told that there are details that I are remaining for ME to do, this project is ready for cataloging by our most excellent MC, KnotYourAverageJo.

This project's sections are now all completed and all done very, VERY well.

Within the next couple of days my Helmholtz project will be put up, seeking an MC to take care of the stuff we can't do.

I hope that each and every one of you readers on THIS project and on the other Faraday project will consider taking part in the Helmholtz project.
You folks are fabulous!! :clap: :clap: :clap:
-- Bill Jones

When you think that you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't.
--- Thomas Edison
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations ! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/faraday-as-a-discoverer-by-john-tyndall/
Jo
williamjones

Post by williamjones »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: August 25th, 2021, 3:42 pm Congratulations ! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/faraday-as-a-discoverer-by-john-tyndall/
Thank you very much! The Summary is pretty sketchy. If I had a chance I'd flesh it out a but more. Possible?
-- Bill Jones

When you think that you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't.
--- Thomas Edison
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Well you did say the project was ready to catalog...but yes, I can replace it, but only in our catalog and on the archive.org page. Sooner is better than later. :)
Jo
williamjones

Post by williamjones »

knotyouraveragejo wrote: August 25th, 2021, 6:57 pm Well you did say the project was ready to catalog...but yes, I can replace it, but only in our catalog and on the archive.org page. Sooner is better than later. :)
I'll have something to you later this evening. Would you prefer it in the forum or as a PM?
-- Bill Jones

--- Thomas Edison
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

You can just post it here. ..... Nevermind, I see you have already sent it by PM.
Jo