[COMPLETE] A Book About Myself by Theodore Dreiser-mtf

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
HossTheTroubadour

Post by HossTheTroubadour »

wib66

Post by wib66 »

HossTheTroubadour wrote: January 25th, 2022, 1:26 pm Chapter 37 is done.
Link:
https://librivox.org/uploads/mightyfelix/bookaboutmyself_37_dreiser_128kb.mp3
Duration: 16:25
thank you queued for PL
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Section 37 is PL OK
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Hi Michele. It was just pointed out to me that this book is ready for the catalogue! So sorry to keep you waiting, I hadn't realized you were getting so close. I will get started on it now. Is the book description and everything how you would like it, or do you want to revise/change/add anything?
wib66

Post by wib66 »

mightyfelix wrote: February 20th, 2022, 8:55 pm Hi Michele. It was just pointed out to me that this book is ready for the catalogue! So sorry to keep you waiting, I hadn't realized you were getting so close. I will get started on it now. Is the book description and everything how you would like it, or do you want to revise/change/add anything?
Oh my goodness I do believe that retirement has fuddled my brain. I didn't even realise it was complete. Gosh I need to sort myself out. I am happy with everything thank you so much. Thank you to everyone that has contributed to this project. :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:
Michele
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

Hahaha I guess Mr. Dreiser managed to sneak past both of us. I'll finalize everything when I get home tonight. If, I can, that is. It is my husband's birthday, and while we don't have plans, I wouldn't be surprised if we go out and do something anyway.
mightyfelix
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by mightyfelix »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/a-book-about-myself-by-theodore-dreiser/
wib66

Post by wib66 »

mightyfelix wrote: February 21st, 2022, 12:36 pm Hahaha I guess Mr. Dreiser managed to sneak past both of us. I'll finalize everything when I get home tonight. If, I can, that is. It is my husband's birthday, and while we don't have plans, I wouldn't be surprised if we go out and do something anyway.
Thank you I do hope you both had a lovely time whatever you decided to do and that your husband had a lovely birthday :birthday:
Michele