[COMPLETE][Italiano][Teatro]La Mandragola - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
francescosardegna

Post by francescosardegna »

Thank you for appreciating my small contribution,
working in synergy with Pier was a great experience.

Ad maiora!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ok, logging off for tonight, I see you are offline as well, Pier.

I will wait for your last addition to the cast list (editors) and then I will catalogue it tomorrow morning.

Good night

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Kitty wrote: August 6th, 2021, 12:50 pm
Iunta4Ios wrote: August 6th, 2021, 12:47 pmDo not forget to mention somewhere that the editing of the chorus was done with the precious help of Francesco.
oh ok, usually we put the editor of drama plays at the end of the cast list.

"edited by Pier and Francesco" (with links to the reader page)

could you write this in correct Italian please ?

And it's a wrap !!! Perfectly edited, and you all sound great together. :clap:

Act 5 also PL ok and if you give me the ok to launch the cataloguing, then I'll do that in a minute.

Sonia
1) I would say in Italian : "Montaggio di Pier col contributo di Francesco per le parti corali".
I believe that " Montaggio (sonoro)" Is the best translation of "editing". See , for instance: https://www.treccani.it/vocabolario/editing/
2) I am so happy we could finish this project. Thanks to you Sonia for your , as usual, precious help .... e grazie a tutti i lettori per il loro prezioso e ottimo contributo. :clap: :clap: :clap:
3) Come sempre invito tutti i lettori ad ascoltare il risultato finale di questo progetto, inviandomi commenti, critiche e suggerimenti che saranno preziosi per futuri progetti di cui spero di vedervi ancora partecipi!
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

francescosardegna wrote: August 6th, 2021, 12:57 pm Thank you for appreciating my small contribution,
working in synergy with Pier was a great experience.

Ad maiora!
Grazie a te Francesco. Le parti corali sono una parte essenziale di questo testo ed erano le più difficili da rendere senza comprometterne allo stesso tempo l' espressione poetica e la buona "intellegibilità" da parte dell'ascoltatore. Grazie anche a Sonia i cui suggerimenti in merito sono stati preziosi e ovviamente ai lettori di queste parti che ( forse con l'eccezione di chi scrive) sono stati bravissimi, come del resto tutti i lettori degli altri ruoli!
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: August 6th, 2021, 2:10 pm 1) I would say in Italian : "Montaggio di Pier col contributo di Francesco per le parti corali".
thank you, I will use that version and now the project is cataloguing...will post the link once it's done

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/mandragola-by-niccolo-machiavelli/

moving to Completed....

Sonia
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Thanks Sonia!
:clap: :clap: :clap:
:D :D :D
Pier
Iunta4Ios

Post by Iunta4Ios »

Just a small remark Sonia about the catalogue page:
Probably due to a "copy-paste" mistake in the sentence
"...Callimaco è innamorato di donna Lucrezia che però è una donna onesta sposta a Messer Nicia..."
is written "sposta" instead of "sposata" :D
Pier
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Iunta4Ios wrote: August 7th, 2021, 2:33 am Probably due to a "copy-paste" mistake in the sentence
"...Callimaco è innamorato di donna Lucrezia che però è una donna onesta sposta a Messer Nicia..."
is written "sposta" instead of "sposata" :D
:? don't know how that could have happened with copy/paste...but it's correct now, thank you for letting me know.

Sonia