COMPLETE[PLAY]A Woman's Way by Buchanan - thw

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
benderca

Post by benderca »

ToddHW wrote: February 16th, 2021, 5:25 am Snared another one! I suppose, since you begged.....

Thanks, Todd
Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!
Kitty wrote: February 15th, 2021, 12:54 pm another first role in. Mrs Livingstone doesn't have that much to say, and luckily for you, Todd, we are barely interacting at all :mrgreen: Also, I think she may not be the hellhound you feared she was.

But I used the best upper-class sneering tone of voice I could muster for this role. Hope I sound a bit convincing :lol:

Sonia
Although I have only read the first act, it seems that it will be meeeee who gets the brunt of this clever woman's sharp tongue... :help:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

benderca wrote: February 16th, 2021, 5:36 amAlthough I have only read the first act, it seems that it will be meeeee who gets the brunt of this clever woman's sharp tongue... :help:
is it any surprise ? it was your degenerate son after all that is soiling our good name and dragging us through the mire of a divorce process.

Sonia
benderca

Post by benderca »

Kitty wrote: February 16th, 2021, 5:41 am
benderca wrote: February 16th, 2021, 5:36 amAlthough I have only read the first act, it seems that it will be meeeee who gets the brunt of this clever woman's sharp tongue... :help:
is it any surprise ? it was your degenerate son after all that is soiling our good name and dragging us through the mire of a divorce process.

Sonia
I'm sure I don't know what you mean. A young man of position must have his amusements provided he lives within his income. I'm sure we can all agree on that, can't we? :twisted:
jennlea

Post by jennlea »

benderca wrote: February 16th, 2021, 7:02 am
I'm sure I don't know what you mean. A young man of position must have his amusements provided he lives within his income. I'm sure we can all agree on that, can't we? :twisted:
Well, now I know who to blame for all my husband's indiscretions :lol:
-Jenn B.
My Recordings
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Can I read Mrs Belle Morris please
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
WendyKatzHiller

Post by WendyKatzHiller »

Could I please claim Mrs. Blakemore?
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
AngeliqueAnja

Post by AngeliqueAnja »

DR: The Mystery of a Hansom Cab (Readers Wanted)
SOLO The Fairy Latchkey

I am without internet at the moment. Not sure for how long.
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
benderca

Post by benderca »

jennlea wrote: February 16th, 2021, 7:17 am
benderca wrote: February 16th, 2021, 7:02 am
Well, now I know who to blame for all my husband's indiscretions :lol:
Boys will be boys, my dear. :wink:
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by ToddHW »

Thank you.

Todd
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

AngeliqueAnja wrote: February 20th, 2021, 3:49 pmSalie Livingston at your service. I'm pretty sure I got all her lines...
ahhh she is such a busybody and know-it-all :evil: but you played her character excellently well, Annie :thumbs: I had to laugh when she mentioned the evening check-ups in the little book :lol: I bet she will be surprised before long...

Acts 1&2 prefectly PL ok. Thanks

Two missed ALL lines in Act 3 though:
> at about 0:25: (p. 119) "General ! For shame !"
> at about 0:45: (p. 155) "Good-night". I guess they were all in the room then

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

ah she is not the most warm-hearted woman around, now is she ? :lol: ooh, I pity the husband. But she's a good match with Salie. Well done, Michele. Act 2 is PL ok.

Same missed group lines for Act 3 though:

> at about 0:08: (p. 119) "General ! For shame !"
> at about 0:35: (p. 155) "Good-night".

thanks

Sonia
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Kitty wrote: February 22nd, 2021, 7:23 am
ah she is not the most warm-hearted woman around, now is she ? :lol: ooh, I pity the husband. But she's a good match with Salie. Well done, Michele. Act 2 is PL ok.

Same missed group lines for Act 3 though:

> at about 0:08: (p. 119) "General ! For shame !"
> at about 0:35: (p. 155) "Good-night".

thanks

Sonia
Oh dear I am not doing so good am I sorry for missing those lines will sort later.
Michele