[FREETHOUGHT] Men, Women, and Gods by Helen H. Gardener - availle

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hi, Section 9 is PL OK. :D

Have a great week!
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Checking in to say that I'm getting the hang of left-handed editing and hope to have the next section posted within the week.
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

:clap:

Added later: There is no rush to get this finished, we (and the world) can wait. Please take good care of yourself first and foremost, RSI is no joke!
Cheers, Ava.
Resident witch of LibriVox, channelling
Granny Weatherwax: "I ain't Nice."

--
AvailleAudio.com
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

I've posted section 48: https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/menwomenandgods_48_gardener_129kb.mp3
4:42

I'm happy to do whatever you advise regarding having it PL'd, whether it's waiting until Jasna comes back or advertising for a temporary DPL. I know you have your hands full with admin stuff, so I don't want to assume that you'd have time to PL it.

Thanks for your patience! I'll make sure not to push myself too hard in the meantime. If I don't have another section ready within a month, I'll at least post an update here.
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Checking in to say that I've been working at a slower pace lately, but I have a file close to the finish line that I hope to be posting over the weekend.

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Sarah
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Thank you!

Sorry for dropping the ball on this one, I'll do some PLing early next month (end of the month I'm always very busy).
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Sections 48 and 26 PL OK!
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Thank you!

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Checking in to say that I have a recording in the home stretch and hope to have it uploaded within the next week or so.

Sarah
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Section 10 has been uploaded: https://librivox.org/uploads/availle/menwomenandgods_10_gardener_128kb.mp3
7:30

I know you have your hands full, Ava, so I'm totally fine with waiting until Jasna is back to PL.

Sarah
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Section 10 PL OK!

No worries, I'll take things one at a time - some times I can, some times I can't. :wink:
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Thank you!

Sarah
Dulcamara

Post by Dulcamara »

Hello, Scarbo and Availle, thank you both. :9:

Just got back and plan to start catching up this week.

Jasna
Jasna

Second to the right and then straight on till morning.
Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle »

Good to have you back! :D
Cheers, Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com