Complete [Science Fiction] Urania by Camille Flammarion-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
PSHarvey106
Posts: 372
Joined: November 17th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Post by PSHarvey106 » January 16th, 2021, 6:50 pm

Hi,

Here is section 10.

Section 10:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_10_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 13:19)


Thank you.
Paul

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 16th, 2021, 7:42 pm

Thanks for Section 10, Paul!

PSHarvey106
Posts: 372
Joined: November 17th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Post by PSHarvey106 » January 16th, 2021, 7:45 pm

Hi,

Here is section 11.

Section 11:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_11_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 7:02)


Thank you.
Paul

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 16th, 2021, 7:52 pm

Wow, Paul! That was lightning fast.
Thank you!
-Amy

MManolakes
Posts: 418
Joined: January 26th, 2017, 1:52 pm
Location: Tucson, AZ
Contact:

Post by MManolakes » January 20th, 2021, 3:53 pm


alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 20th, 2021, 7:01 pm

Thanks, Mike! :)

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 22nd, 2021, 7:18 pm

PSHarvey106 wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 7:45 pm
Hi,

Here is section 11.

Section 11:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_11_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 7:02)


Thank you.
Hi Paul,
Nice readings. I love fiction written by scientists.
Please update the recordings with the chapter information.
Section 10 @0.25 insert Part 2 Chapter 5
Section 11 @0.26 insert Part 2 Chapter 6
Thanks!
-Amy

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 22nd, 2021, 7:22 pm

MManolakes wrote:
January 20th, 2021, 3:53 pm
Section 9, duration 19:35

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_09_flammarion_128kb.mp3

Mike
Hi Mike,
Nice reading! Section 9 is PL OK. :thumbs:

But I realized I missed something when I pl'd Section 4. It says "Section 4" at 0.25 instead of Part 1 Chapter 4. Could you please update it?
Sorry about that.
-Amy

dhandiR
Posts: 59
Joined: July 14th, 2020, 4:57 pm

Post by dhandiR » January 22nd, 2021, 7:44 pm

Hey, can I claim track 12?
No
-Bill Nye, probably

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 22nd, 2021, 7:56 pm

Hi,
Section 12 is yours.
Thanks,
-Amy

PSHarvey106
Posts: 372
Joined: November 17th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Post by PSHarvey106 » January 22nd, 2021, 8:39 pm

alg1001 wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 7:18 pm
PSHarvey106 wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 7:45 pm
Hi,

Here is section 11.

Section 11:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_11_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 7:02)


Thank you.
Hi Paul,
Nice readings. I love fiction written by scientists.
Please update the recordings with the chapter information.
Section 10 @0.25 insert Part 2 Chapter 5
Section 11 @0.26 insert Part 2 Chapter 6
Thanks!
-Amy
Hi Amy,

Here are the updated files. I also removed the section information. :D

Section 10:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_10_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 13:19)


Section 11:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_11_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 7:02)


Thank you!
Paul

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 23rd, 2021, 12:06 pm

PSHarvey106 wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 8:39 pm
alg1001 wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 7:18 pm
PSHarvey106 wrote:
January 16th, 2021, 7:45 pm
Hi,

Here is section 11.

Section 11:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_11_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 7:02)


Thank you.
Hi Paul,
Nice readings. I love fiction written by scientists.
Please update the recordings with the chapter information.
Section 10 @0.25 insert Part 2 Chapter 5
Section 11 @0.26 insert Part 2 Chapter 6
Thanks!
-Amy
Hi Amy,

Here are the updated files. I also removed the section information. :D

Section 10:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_10_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 13:19)


Section 11:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_11_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 7:02)


Thank you!
Hi Paul,
This is the script:
"Section [number] of Urania. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"

"Urania, by Camille Flammarion. Translated by Augusta Rice Stetson (1848 - 1916) [Section Title]"

So the section numbers at the beginning were fine. It was at those spots @0.25 before you say the Chapter name that it needs the Part and Chapter detailed. These are in the Magic Window in the Title column. Those are the Section Titles. I guess I didn't explain it right. They should be:

"Section 10 of Urania. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
"Urania, by Camille Flammarion. Translated by Augusta Rice Stetson (1848 - 1916) Part 2 Chapter 5" The Aurora Borealis

"Section 11 of Urania. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
"Urania, by Camille Flammarion. Translated by Augusta Rice Stetson (1848 - 1916) Part 2 Chapter 6" Eternal Progress

Please update them to these.
-Amy

PSHarvey106
Posts: 372
Joined: November 17th, 2020, 10:56 pm

Post by PSHarvey106 » January 23rd, 2021, 7:22 pm

alg1001 wrote:
January 23rd, 2021, 12:06 pm
PSHarvey106 wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 8:39 pm
alg1001 wrote:
January 22nd, 2021, 7:18 pm


Hi Paul,
Nice readings. I love fiction written by scientists.
Please update the recordings with the chapter information.
Section 10 @0.25 insert Part 2 Chapter 5
Section 11 @0.26 insert Part 2 Chapter 6
Thanks!
-Amy
Hi Amy,

Here are the updated files. I also removed the section information. :D

Section 10:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_10_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 13:19)


Section 11:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_11_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 7:02)


Thank you!
Hi Paul,
This is the script:
"Section [number] of Urania. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"

"Urania, by Camille Flammarion. Translated by Augusta Rice Stetson (1848 - 1916) [Section Title]"

So the section numbers at the beginning were fine. It was at those spots @0.25 before you say the Chapter name that it needs the Part and Chapter detailed. These are in the Magic Window in the Title column. Those are the Section Titles. I guess I didn't explain it right. They should be:

"Section 10 of Urania. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
"Urania, by Camille Flammarion. Translated by Augusta Rice Stetson (1848 - 1916) Part 2 Chapter 5" The Aurora Borealis

"Section 11 of Urania. This is a LibriVox recording. All LibriVox recordings are in the public domain. For more information, or to volunteer, please visit: librivox DOT org"
"Urania, by Camille Flammarion. Translated by Augusta Rice Stetson (1848 - 1916) Part 2 Chapter 6" Eternal Progress

Please update them to these.
-Amy

Hi Amy,

Here are the revised files.

Section 10:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_10_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 13:20)


Section 11:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_11_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 7:03)



Thanks
Paul

alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 9697
Joined: January 23rd, 2010, 4:21 pm
Location: Northern Maine

Post by alg1001 » January 24th, 2021, 3:26 pm

PSHarvey106 wrote:
January 23rd, 2021, 7:22 pm
Hi Amy,

Here are the revised files.

Section 10:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_10_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 13:20)


Section 11:
https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/urania_11_flammarion_128kb.mp3
(Running Time 7:03)



Thanks
Hi Paul,
They are PL OK now. :thumbs:
Thank you for updating them.
-Amy

slimzim
Posts: 8
Joined: January 22nd, 2021, 7:54 am

Post by slimzim » January 24th, 2021, 3:49 pm

I'm new - can I start with Section 13 and see how it goes?

Post Reply