COMPLETE: The Way of an Eagle by Ethel M. Dell-lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations on completion of this Collaborative project!  This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/the-way-of-an-eagle-by-ethel-m-dell/
Jo
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Thank you, Jo! The only question I have about the catalog page is that an older version of the summary is displayed. I did some reworking of the summary over time. Could the old one be replaced with the version currently in the first post of this project?
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Summary updated. Editing the summary in the top post does not change what's in the database, so you always need to let your MC know before the project is ready to catalog. You may have already posted somewhere in the thread about this before I stepped in as MC. I will admit I didn't read through the whole thread at the time. :)
Jo
Scarbo

Post by Scarbo »

Oh, I didn't know about that! I'll definitely remember that for the future. I apologize for the oversight, and I appreciate your help!
For the time being, I'll need a little more time than usual to PL sections that come in on weekdays. Thanks for your patience.

Sarah