COMPLETE: Studies in Stagecraft, by Clayton Hamilton - jo

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Roypercy

Post by Roypercy »

So sorry. 30m 14s. How do I find the link from the uploader? I'm sorry, my first time doing this!

Roy
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Our MC managed to track down the link, so all is well :)

I've added it to the MW, and will also post it here for posterity: https://librivox.org/uploads/knotyouraveragejo/studiesinstagecraft_05_hamilon_128kb.mp3

Stay tuned for PL notes - if anything needs an edit, our DPL will post the notes here shortly. You may not receive a notification when this happens, so try and keep an eye on the thread.

One thing I noticed though: there's a small typo in your filename, "hamilon" rather than "hamilton". No need to reupload or anything for now, just something to keep an eye on for next time.

Speaking of next time - are you still planning to record the other section you've claimed? I can offer another short extension if you need it, but let me know.

Thanks again!
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

Readers Wanted: Seen on the Stage, by Clayton Hamilton
Roypercy

Post by Roypercy »

Thank you! I'll get this straight eventually.

Yes, I'm nearly finished with Chapter 22 and I'll have it uploaded (correctly this time) by tomorrow.

Thanks for your guidance and patieence

Roy
Roypercy

Post by Roypercy »

OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Great - thanks! I've added it to the MW to await PL :)
"The most merciful thing in the world, I think, is the inability of the human mind to correlate all its contents." - H.P. Lovecraft

ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hello Roy,
I've marked both chapter 5 and chapter 20 as PL Okay. Thank you for your fine recordings!

Lora
ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Hi Andrew,
I think that's it for this project--at least from my end. Please let me know if you need me to do anything else. Otherwise, congrats on completion!

Thanks and great to work with you--
Lora :D
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

ADKreader1122 wrote: March 7th, 2021, 5:57 pm Hi Andrew,
I think that's it for this project--at least from my end. Please let me know if you need me to do anything else. Otherwise, congrats on completion!

Thanks and great to work with you--
Lora :D
Thanks Lora - great working with you as well!

FYI: The reader for Section 22 never came back to fix the small edit that was required for that section - I've just now fixed it myself & reuploaded. I don't feel as though it's necessary for you to double check and I've marked it PL OK, but thought I should mention it in case you wanted to take a look. Your original notes are on Page 4 of the thread.

Thanks again!

ADKreader1122

Post by ADKreader1122 »

Andrew--
Glad you fixed that; no need for me to take a look but thanks for letting me know.

Lora
knotyouraveragejo
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by knotyouraveragejo »

Congratulations! This book is now in the LibriVox catalog and available for listeners to download. Please check the catalog page and let me know if any changes are needed:

https://librivox.org/studies-in-stagecraft-by-clayton-hamilton/
Jo
OooThatsNifty

Post by OooThatsNifty »

Catalogue page looks great to me - thanks Jo!

Would be great to have any / all of you back for Hamilton's Problems of the Playwright, which I'm planning to launch in early April after the March cleanup is finished. Keep an eye out, and thanks again!!

Many thanks to everyone involved!! :clap: :clap: :clap: