COMPLETE GROUP: [Russian] Детство by Лев Толстой-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

It was my pleasure! Lot has happened in that time, and I'm glad you all preservered to complete this project!

MaryAnn
HannaPonomarenko

Post by HannaPonomarenko »

victorseremet wrote: December 20th, 2023, 2:47 pm Hi Anya,
I will send the illustration for the cover by next week. Is there a forum thread with the requirements for the cover picture, such as size and format? Do I need to enter the typography text, such as tile and author, on it?

Thank you
Victor
Thank you very much, Victor. Next week will be fine. Here is a working thread of CD cover makers viewtopic.php?t=28785
Yes, we need title and author. If you don't have time or passion to mess up with text and sizing, I'll do it. I have done this ones with my solo cover, a year ago :)
HannaPonomarenko

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: December 21st, 2023, 8:09 am It was my pleasure! Lot has happened in that time, and I'm glad you all preservered to complete this project!

MaryAnn
You're right! As for me LV really helped me to preserve)
victorseremet

Post by victorseremet »

HannaPonomarenko wrote: December 21st, 2023, 11:47 am
victorseremet wrote: December 20th, 2023, 2:47 pm Hi Anya,
I will send the illustration for the cover by next week. Is there a forum thread with the requirements for the cover picture, such as size and format? Do I need to enter the typography text, such as tile and author, on it?

Thank you
Victor
Thank you very much, Victor. Next week will be fine. Here is a working thread of CD cover makers viewtopic.php?t=28785
Yes, we need title and author. If you don't have time or passion to mess up with text and sizing, I'll do it. I have done this ones with my solo cover, a year ago :)
Thank you so much, Anya! I will add the wording as I retouch the final image in an app similar to Photoshop that allows text insertions.

Thank you,
Victor
HannaPonomarenko

victorseremet wrote: December 21st, 2023, 10:58 pm
Thank you so much, Anya! I will add the wording as I retouch the final image in an app similar to Photoshop that allows text insertions.

Thank you,
Victor
Great! I can't thank you enough :9: