[FR] WANTED: PIANISTS or other instrument players - Chansons et rondes enfantines, Weckerlin - ez

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
Post Reply
MMMD2505
Posts: 71
Joined: April 29th, 2020, 12:14 pm
Location: Virginia

Post by MMMD2505 » October 22nd, 2020, 3:46 am


"All human wisdom is contained in these two words- Wait and Hope."

-The Count of Monte Cristo

JayKitty76
Posts: 2222
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: ravenclaw tower, hogwarts
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » October 22nd, 2020, 12:34 pm

ezwa wrote:
October 21st, 2020, 8:58 pm
For section 2, "Ah vous dirai-je", there's a quite loud noise at the very end of the piano piece between seconds 0:34 and 0:37. It would be nicer without it*, if possible.

PS: * I think I could edit it out even though it would make the last notes shorter. So we can work it that way, if you prefer.
Hmm, I’m not too good with editing but I can try to fix that today. (Maybe I could copy paste some of the sound to keep the time.)
Thanks! and sorry this has been kind of confusing, it’s my first time recording like this.

JayKitty76
Posts: 2222
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: ravenclaw tower, hogwarts
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » October 22nd, 2020, 3:24 pm

I've reuploaded section 2:
https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_ahvousdiraijemaman_weckerlin_piano_128kb.mp3
I sort of had the same weird problem that I had with the first file, where it wasn't overriding. I think this is okay?

MMMD2505
Posts: 71
Joined: April 29th, 2020, 12:14 pm
Location: Virginia

Post by MMMD2505 » October 23rd, 2020, 4:17 am


"All human wisdom is contained in these two words- Wait and Hope."

-The Count of Monte Cristo

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8609
Joined: June 15th, 2006, 3:54 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by ezwa » October 24th, 2020, 12:03 am

Hello!

Magda, thank you for sections 53 and 54!
Section 53 is PL OK.
For section 54, could you record the variant for the last verse ("VARIANTE pour la dernière strophe,", on page 62 of the pdf from internet archive, since music scores don't seem to appear on wikisource anymore) with the same tempo, in a new file? (Maybe name it "cre_latourprendsgarde_weckerlin_piano_variante_128kb.mp3.")

Rachel, thanks for section 2!
There were some silences around 18 and 24 seconds so I edited the two files you'd sent together and reuploaded it. I'll be using that version.
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau


Envie de lire de la poésie ou du dramatique ?
PIANIST(s) WANTED.
You'd like to PL some French? Come here. Par ici on a besoin d'oreilles.

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8609
Joined: June 15th, 2006, 3:54 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by ezwa » October 24th, 2020, 7:53 am

Hello Diana,

Here are four sections :
- 02 : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_ahvousdiraijemaman_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (2:14) - pdf pp. 2-3
- 03 : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_ainsifontfontfont_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (0:47) - pdf p.9
- 52 : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_surlepontdavignon_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (1:54) - I did what I thought best for the notes (1) and (2) - pdf p. 20
- 53 : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_tantquelaviedurera_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (1:56) - pdf pp. 50-51
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau


Envie de lire de la poésie ou du dramatique ?
PIANIST(s) WANTED.
You'd like to PL some French? Come here. Par ici on a besoin d'oreilles.

JayKitty76
Posts: 2222
Joined: August 3rd, 2018, 3:16 pm
Location: ravenclaw tower, hogwarts
Contact:

Post by JayKitty76 » October 24th, 2020, 8:56 am

ezwa wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 12:03 am
Rachel, thanks for section 2!
There were some silences around 18 and 24 seconds so I edited the two files you'd sent together and reuploaded it. I'll be using that version.
Sorry about that! thanks for letting me be a part of the project :)

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8609
Joined: June 15th, 2006, 3:54 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by ezwa » October 24th, 2020, 9:42 am

No worries, Rachel. I hope you're enjoying playing the piano.
For the silences, I wonder if it's not the recording app/software or device that kind of paused for a fraction of a second twice. But it's sorted out and personally, I'm very happy with your piano piece. :-)
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau


Envie de lire de la poésie ou du dramatique ?
PIANIST(s) WANTED.
You'd like to PL some French? Come here. Par ici on a besoin d'oreilles.

MMMD2505
Posts: 71
Joined: April 29th, 2020, 12:14 pm
Location: Virginia

Post by MMMD2505 » October 24th, 2020, 9:54 am

ezwa wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 12:03 am
Hello!

Magda, thank you for sections 53 and 54!
Section 53 is PL OK.
For section 54, could you record the variant for the last verse ("VARIANTE pour la dernière strophe,", on page 62 of the pdf from internet archive, since music scores don't seem to appear on wikisource anymore) with the same tempo, in a new file? (Maybe name it "cre_latourprendsgarde_weckerlin_piano_variante_128kb.mp3.")

Rachel, thanks for section 2!
There were some silences around 18 and 24 seconds so I edited the two files you'd sent together and reuploaded it. I'll be using that version.
Sorry about that! I'll try to get it uploaded by Monday.

"All human wisdom is contained in these two words- Wait and Hope."

-The Count of Monte Cristo

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8609
Joined: June 15th, 2006, 3:54 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by ezwa » October 24th, 2020, 10:44 am

Thank you, Magda! With all the repeats you already had to go through...
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau


Envie de lire de la poésie ou du dramatique ?
PIANIST(s) WANTED.
You'd like to PL some French? Come here. Par ici on a besoin d'oreilles.

dii
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 6065
Joined: June 11th, 2009, 2:37 am
Location: in a galaxy far, far away...

Post by dii » October 26th, 2020, 10:33 am

ezwa wrote:
October 24th, 2020, 7:53 am
Hello Diana,

Here are four sections :
- 02 : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_ahvousdiraijemaman_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (2:14) - pdf pp. 2-3
- 03 : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_ainsifontfontfont_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (0:47) - pdf p.9
- 52 : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_surlepontdavignon_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (1:54) - I did what I thought best for the notes (1) and (2) - pdf p. 20
- 53 : https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_tantquelaviedurera_weckerlin_128kb.mp3 (1:56) - pdf pp. 50-51
All OK! Great job! :thumbs:
Diana

MMMD2505
Posts: 71
Joined: April 29th, 2020, 12:14 pm
Location: Virginia

Post by MMMD2505 » October 26th, 2020, 1:43 pm

Here's the variant for section 54:

https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_latourprendsgarde_weckerlin_piano_variante_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if there are any issues with tempo or anything else- it will be no sweat to rerecord it if there is!

"All human wisdom is contained in these two words- Wait and Hope."

-The Count of Monte Cristo

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8609
Joined: June 15th, 2006, 3:54 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by ezwa » October 27th, 2020, 2:26 am

Thank you, Diana!

Magda, the tempo of the variant might be a bit different but I think it will work great with the final verse. Thank you!
https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_latourprendsgarde_weckerlin_piano_withvariant-3dB.mp3
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau


Envie de lire de la poésie ou du dramatique ?
PIANIST(s) WANTED.
You'd like to PL some French? Come here. Par ici on a besoin d'oreilles.

MMMD2505
Posts: 71
Joined: April 29th, 2020, 12:14 pm
Location: Virginia

Post by MMMD2505 » October 27th, 2020, 3:52 am

ezwa wrote:
October 27th, 2020, 2:26 am
Thank you, Diana!

Magda, the tempo of the variant might be a bit different but I think it will work great with the final verse. Thank you!
https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_latourprendsgarde_weckerlin_piano_withvariant-3dB.mp3
Good! Thank you.
Here's section 55:


https://librivox.org/uploads/ezwa/cre_trempetonpainmarie_weckerlin_piano_128kb.mp3

"All human wisdom is contained in these two words- Wait and Hope."

-The Count of Monte Cristo

ezwa
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8609
Joined: June 15th, 2006, 3:54 pm
Location: Belgium

Post by ezwa » October 28th, 2020, 10:35 am

Thank you, Magda! I got section 55. :-)
Ezwa

« Heureux qui... sait d'une voix légère passer du grave au doux, du plaisant au sévère »
Boileau


Envie de lire de la poésie ou du dramatique ?
PIANIST(s) WANTED.
You'd like to PL some French? Come here. Par ici on a besoin d'oreilles.

Post Reply