COMPLETE The Betrothal by Maurice Maeterlinck-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MaryAnnSpiegel wrote: August 20th, 2023, 11:59 am Thank you Michelle!

So I deleted the parts sections before I realized that you only had yourself as reader for the final sections. Can you add the other readers who had a part in those sections?

You can do it easily by creating a list of the reader numbers, separated by commas, and then pasting that into the assign reader section in lieu of typing a name.

Thanks.
MaryAnn
Hi MaryAnn my apologies I completely forgot about doing that job. I have now put all the readers in the relevant acts. Many thanks again.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
alanmapstone

Post by alanmapstone »

Hi Michele
Congratulations on finishing this, it has been a long haul but you have made it :thumbs:
Alan
the sixth age shifts into the slippered pantaloon with spectacles on nose
wib66

Post by wib66 »

alanmapstone wrote: August 21st, 2023, 3:46 am Hi Michele
Congratulations on finishing this, it has been a long haul but you have made it :thumbs:
Thank you Alan I am happy that this is finally ready for the catalogue.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
MaryAnnSpiegel
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by MaryAnnSpiegel »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-betrothal-by-maurice-maeterlinck/
Salvationist

Post by Salvationist »

Woohoo! Congratulations everyone! I’m especially thankful to Michele for seeing this project through. It’s great to see it in the catalogue! :D
Salvationist

Current focus: Acadia, The Watsons, and Pollyanna of the Orange Blossoms