Hello everyone

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
BenjaminST

Post by BenjaminST » June 24th, 2020, 9:04 am

I am Benjamin S. Tremain. I have been on the internet for years now and from time to time I will enjoy some spoken words audio or audiobooks when I go out. Typically I will listen to audio files using some headphones. I have also made and shared a few audio recordings of my own spoken word rambles that I have shared while on Discord.

I have lived in Seattle most of my life but now live on the Eastside of King County, and as I write this am working at a grocery store deli department.

I have enjoyed some music over the years and I have played a few video games for some of those years until I got bored with playing them at some point in my twenties. The music I still get into a little but I am not into it quite as much deeply or as enthusiastically into it as I once had once been into it a way. If we talk and we find some things in common relating to music or audio I still find I like having those discussions. So there is that.

As for projects.. I want to look around and see if anything interests me or see what I can learn form being involved here.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » June 25th, 2020, 10:09 am

Welcome to LibriVox Benjamin! You will enjoy being creative here as well as having fun. I've made a little video to welcome people; It has some basic info about us that I thought might be helpful to know right at the start. In any case ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here and you will fit right in. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs

Oh, and Isabella, the happy Librivox penguin (who is currently working from her home of course) welcomes you too with her happy dance Image
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

A great thing about waking up early is having the whole day to go back to bed.

Pssss! Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.