Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 » June 26th, 2020, 1:05 pm

Chapter 7 is PL OK! :-)

KherubaLumen

Post by KherubaLumen » June 27th, 2020, 10:41 am

Chapters 8 & 9 (the 'Death' chapters!) are ready for PL

I trying to have a pattern in which I specify the saint when first mentioned in a chapter, and then as written with what comes after that. So St. Augustine of Hippo, St. Teresa of Avila, St. Paul the Apostle, etc first time, and then St. Augustine, St. Teresa, St. Paul, etc. after that. He was writing to a niche audience who would know whom he was referring to, but with a wider audience I thought it best to clarify on the first mention. I hope this is OK.
Kheruba Lumen
Ezekiel 10:4

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 » June 29th, 2020, 10:03 am

Hi Judith,

8 is PL OK!
KherubaLumen wrote:
June 27th, 2020, 10:41 am
I trying to have a pattern in which I specify the saint when first mentioned in a chapter, and then as written with what comes after that. So St. Augustine of Hippo, St. Teresa of Avila, St. Paul the Apostle, etc first time, and then St. Augustine, St. Teresa, St. Paul, etc. after that. He was writing to a niche audience who would know whom he was referring to, but with a wider audience I thought it best to clarify on the first mention. I hope this is OK.
Unfortunately, we do not allow any changes to the text (additions/deletions/substitutions, etc.) - it has to be read as it is written - so this would not be allowed. I'm sorry! I'm sure that most people would know who he is referring to. :-)

So PL Note for Chapter 9. @2:37 "the apostle" and "of Avila" need to be removed.