New Introduction - Blake Glover

Get to know your fellow readers and tell us a little about yourself
BlakeSG

Post by BlakeSG » May 21st, 2020, 5:22 pm

Hi Everyone, My name is Blake Glover. I am South African born and living in Sydney with my partner of 6yrs. We are expecting our first child, a little boy, in September. Very Exciting. Anyways, I stumbled across LibriVox and thought, "What an amazing thing!!" I am an aspiring Voice Over artist and I would love to lend my voice to some of the works available. Everything from books to poetry, keen for it all. Also very happy to do some of the proof-listening and possibly some editing.

Anyway, that's plenty about me for now. Looking forward to getting to know some of you.

Bye for now.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by philchenevert » May 22nd, 2020, 6:11 am

Welcome to LibriVox Blake! You will enjoy being creative here as well as having fun. I've made a little video to welcome people; you may find it informative and helpful or maybe not, I'm just a volunteer here myself. In any case ask lots of questions, we are a helpful bunch here. https://youtu.be/mwtn_2d3_qs

Oh, and Isabella, the happy Librivox penguin (who is currently working from home of course) welcomes you too with her happy dance Image
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy

A pun has not fully matured until it is full groan

Pssss! Tutorial Videos here. Take a peek.