[COMPLETE] Chinook the Cinnamon Cub by Allen Chaffee - icequeen

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Astronollie
Posts: 23
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 11:46 am

Post by Astronollie » May 14th, 2020, 11:58 pm


silverquill
Posts: 14510
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 15th, 2020, 3:51 pm

Astronollie wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 11:58 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_06_chaffee_128kb.mp3 (6:56) alright here's 6!
Thanks! Ready for PL.
~ Larry

vvocelli
Posts: 239
Joined: March 10th, 2020, 9:25 am
Location: Virginia

Post by vvocelli » May 15th, 2020, 5:45 pm

Ready for PL:

Chapter 15 - 3:14 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_15_chaffee_128kb.mp3

Let me know how the recording sounds - I'm still fixing the other three as well as my pronunciation of Chinook!

silverquill
Posts: 14510
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 15th, 2020, 6:30 pm

vvocelli wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 5:45 pm
Ready for PL:

Chapter 15 - 3:14 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_15_chaffee_128kb.mp3

Let me know how the recording sounds - I'm still fixing the other three as well as my pronunciation of Chinook!
Everything looks and sounds good to me, and you've got Chinook down pat.
Ready for PL in the MW.
~ Larry

vvocelli
Posts: 239
Joined: March 10th, 2020, 9:25 am
Location: Virginia

Post by vvocelli » May 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm

Ready for Spot PL - I tried to fix the volume as well as fixed all the Chinooks that were pronounced wrong.

Ch. 11 - 6:34 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_11_chaffee_128kb.mp3
Ch. 12 - 4:38 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_12_chaffee_128kb.mp3
Ch. 13 - 3:39 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_13_chaffee_128kb.mp3

Ready for PL:

Ch. 14 - 6:00 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_14_chaffee_128kb.mp3

ccjasper
Posts: 6
Joined: April 26th, 2020, 11:37 am

Post by ccjasper » May 17th, 2020, 8:12 pm


silverquill
Posts: 14510
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 17th, 2020, 8:32 pm

vvocelli wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Ready for Spot PL - I tried to fix the volume as well as fixed all the Chinooks that were pronounced wrong.

Ch. 11 - 6:34 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_11_chaffee_128kb.mp3
Ch. 12 - 4:38 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_12_chaffee_128kb.mp3
Ch. 13 - 3:39 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_13_chaffee_128kb.mp3

Ready for PL:

Ch. 14 - 6:00 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_14_chaffee_128kb.mp3
Thanks so much!
MW is updated with these.
~ Larry

silverquill
Posts: 14510
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 17th, 2020, 8:32 pm

ccjasper wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Here's my Chapter 18 :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_18_chaffee_128kb.mp3

Length: 4:34
Thank you!
In the MW Ready for PL
~ Larry

julianpratley
Posts: 603
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » May 18th, 2020, 3:45 pm

Astronollie wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 11:58 pm
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_06_chaffee_128kb.mp3 (6:56) alright here's 6!
PL OK :thumbs:
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

julianpratley
Posts: 603
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » May 18th, 2020, 3:45 pm

vvocelli wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 1:01 pm
Ready for Spot PL - I tried to fix the volume as well as fixed all the Chinooks that were pronounced wrong.

Ch. 11 - 6:34 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_11_chaffee_128kb.mp3
Ch. 12 - 4:38 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_12_chaffee_128kb.mp3
Ch. 13 - 3:39 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_13_chaffee_128kb.mp3

Ready for PL:

Ch. 14 - 6:00 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_14_chaffee_128kb.mp3
11-14 are PL OK :thumbs:
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

Astronollie
Posts: 23
Joined: April 17th, 2020, 11:46 am

Post by Astronollie » May 19th, 2020, 1:10 am


julianpratley
Posts: 603
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » May 19th, 2020, 4:07 am

vvocelli wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 5:45 pm
Ready for PL:

Chapter 15 - 3:14 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_15_chaffee_128kb.mp3

Let me know how the recording sounds - I'm still fixing the other three as well as my pronunciation of Chinook!
ccjasper wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 8:12 pm
Here's my Chapter 18 :)

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_18_chaffee_128kb.mp3

Length: 4:34
PL OK :)
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

silverquill
Posts: 14510
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » May 19th, 2020, 8:29 am

Astronollie wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 1:10 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_07_chaffee_128kb.mp3 (6:36) alright chapter 7 is done!
Thank you!
Ready for PL
~ Larry

julianpratley
Posts: 603
Joined: February 5th, 2020, 6:11 pm
Location: Canberra, Australia

Post by julianpratley » May 20th, 2020, 4:46 am

Astronollie wrote:
May 19th, 2020, 1:10 am
https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_07_chaffee_128kb.mp3 (6:36) alright chapter 7 is done!
So close to being PL OK but the volume drops off right at the very end, around 6:27.
“It is said that your life flashes before your eyes just before you die. That is true, it's called Life.”
― Terry Pratchett, The Last Continent

vvocelli
Posts: 239
Joined: March 10th, 2020, 9:25 am
Location: Virginia

Post by vvocelli » May 21st, 2020, 1:58 pm

Ready for PL:

16 - 8:04 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_16_chaffee_128kb.mp3
17 - 6:23 https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/chinook_17_chaffee_128kb.mp3

I even looked up a video of a Pika call - it was really cute :lol:

Post Reply