Complete [NOVEL] Children Of The Abbey By Regina Maria Roche-ag

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Thank you all. And I am sorry for my error.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
mlcui

Post by mlcui »

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Desiderius Erasmus
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I think we can open 58. We have not heard from the reader.
Love gothic novels? Try Children Of The Abbey. Like surprising mysteries? Try The Amathist Cross. Looking for an easy read? Try Harriet's Choice.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

59 and 60 are great.
nanajeon

Post by nanajeon »

miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Wow, huge huge thanks.
mlcui

Post by mlcui »

"When I get a little money I buy books; and if any is left I buy food and clothes." - Desiderius Erasmus
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MW updated and thank you Miss Stav for PL ing my parts
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

mlcui wrote: March 26th, 2021, 5:47 am https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/childrenoftheabbey_65_roche_128kb.mp3
Section 65. Duration 28:46

Wow, thanks. You are fast. Would you like to take the orphaned 58?
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Michelle, you are simply amazing.
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

I happened to have some time to pl this evening so if you want me to help I will, just as you help me with the mw and many other things. If it doesn't suit you that's ok too.
wib66

Post by wib66 »

If you wouldn't mind helping that would be great just let me know which ones you are able to do and then I can do the rest this weekend. Much appreciated.
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Up to now, chapter 14 is pl- ok.
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

I’ll take chapter XLVIII if you want. :D
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Specializing in Middle-Earth🧝‍♀️, classics📖, and art🎨🖌
miss stav

Post by miss stav »

Bookworm360 wrote: March 26th, 2021, 11:54 am I’ll take chapter XLVIII if you want. :D

How wonderful. All yours. Have fun. And we are off to readers found.