[Complete] Ingersoll on SHAKESPEARE, from the Works of Robert G. Ingersoll, Volume 3, Lecture 1 - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet » January 12th, 2020, 2:50 pm

Unless I am mistaken, this looks good to go :clap:

msfry

Post by msfry » January 12th, 2020, 3:11 pm

Lynnet wrote:
January 12th, 2020, 2:50 pm
Unless I am mistaken, this looks good to go :clap:
Yes, be sure and check my post above with notes for you as to new summary, keywords and title.
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects
"If we admit a First Cause, the mind still craves to know whence it came and how it arose." ~Albert Einstein

msfry

Post by msfry » January 12th, 2020, 3:16 pm

Oops, forgot to post this earlier:

Section 6 is PL OK.
I forgot to say in the MW that XI was mislabeled IX. I see you figured it out, Kathryn. Good job! :thumbs:
That Ingersoll just outdoes himself over and over!!!
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects
"If we admit a First Cause, the mind still craves to know whence it came and how it arose." ~Albert Einstein

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet » January 12th, 2020, 5:35 pm

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-works-of-robert-g-ingersoll-volume-3-shakespeare-by-robert-g-ingersoll/

Well done, everyone :clap: :clap:

Michele, I have set up a group named "Ingersoll Lectures", so future projects can be added.

msfry

Post by msfry » January 15th, 2020, 9:40 pm

Lynne, I can't find this project listed in the Completed Projects forum. Can you make it list there so I can refer back to it from time to time?
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet » January 16th, 2020, 8:40 am

msfry wrote:
January 15th, 2020, 9:40 pm
Lynne, I can't find this project listed in the Completed Projects forum. Can you make it list there so I can refer back to it from time to time?
It should already be there. I transferred it immediately, and if you look right at the top of the page, where it tells you which forum it is in, it tells you it is in Completed Projects. 8-)

There is nothing further I can do, so if it is still not there for you, refresh your cookies or content tech support.