[Complete] The Hawaiian Archipelago by Isabella L. Bird - Lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
quoth

Post by quoth »

Jmbau13 wrote: September 30th, 2021, 11:04 pm And here we are at the end
The final chapter.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/hawaiianarchipelago_34_bird_128kb.mp3
Phew, that was a lot of recording you did over the past few days!

I only found one issue in Section 31:
18:38 - repeated "their services are procured by offerings of white fowls"

Section 32 - PL OK
Section 33 - PL OK
Section 34 - PL OK

Great work, it has been a long road and it's exciting to nearly be finished :clap:
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

quoth wrote: October 1st, 2021, 11:45 am Phew, that was a lot of recording you did over the past few days!

I only found one issue in Section 31:
18:38 - repeated "their services are procured by offerings of white fowls"
Great work, it has been a long road and it's exciting to nearly be finished :clap:
Fixed!
Thanks so much for spotting that, and for being such a wonderful PL during the lengthy period that this book stretched over. I really appreciated your work and support. :clap:
And now we really are done.
I didn't expect you to do all the PL so quickly. I got a head of steam up and no distractions, so I figured I'd motor through to get them all done while the going was good. :lol:
Hope to work with you again some time. I will need some one to PL a chapter of mine on a book project I just posted here I (I'm doing the PL but of course I can't do my own) - would you by any chance be up for that?
viewtopic.php?f=2&t=89285

And again, many, many thanks for your sterling work.
regards
Jane Bennett
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

Lynnet wrote: October 1st, 2021, 7:13 am
Jmbau13 wrote: September 30th, 2021, 11:04 pm And here we are at the end
The final chapter.
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/hawaiianarchipelago_34_bird_128kb.mp3
Well done :clap:
Thanks Lynnet. Really appreciate all your help and encouragement on this one, and your patience when it stretched out longer than I had planned.
regards
Jane Bennett
quoth

Post by quoth »

Jmbau13 wrote: October 1st, 2021, 8:27 pm Fixed!
Thanks so much for spotting that, and for being such a wonderful PL during the lengthy period that this book stretched over. I really appreciated your work and support. :clap:
I didn't expect you to do all the PL so quickly. I got a head of steam up and no distractions, so I figured I'd motor through to get them all done while the going was good. :lol:
Hope to work with you again some time. I will need some one to PL a chapter of mine on a book project I just posted here I (I'm doing the PL but of course I can't do my own) - would you by any chance be up for that?

Section 31 - Spot checked and PL OK.

I felt the same as you on the PL side. I had some time and figured I might as well keep on trucking when I could.

It was my pleasure to work with you as well. I feel like we went through a marathon together and it's a grand feeling to be breaking through the finish line banner together. :thumbs:

I'd be happy to PL your chapter in Scottish Reminiscences. Let me know if there's something I should post on that thread.
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Lynnet »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-hawaiian-archipelago-by-isabella-l-bird/

Well done on sticking with it :thumbs:
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

Lynnet wrote: October 3rd, 2021, 3:00 pm All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-hawaiian-archipelago-by-isabella-l-bird/

Well done on sticking with it :thumbs:
That was quick! Thanks so much.
regards
Jane Bennett
Jmbau13

Post by Jmbau13 »

quoth wrote: October 2nd, 2021, 10:40 am
Jmbau13 wrote: October 1st, 2021, 8:27 pm Fixed!

Section 31 - Spot checked and PL OK.

I felt the same as you on the PL side. I had some time and figured I might as well keep on trucking when I could.

It was my pleasure to work with you as well. I feel like we went through a marathon together and it's a grand feeling to be breaking through the finish line banner together. :thumbs:

I'd be happy to PL your chapter in Scottish Reminiscences. Let me know if there's something I should post on that thread.
No problem. I'll let you know when I'm ready. A post on the thread would be helpful, as then I could just respond to it when the time comes :lol:
regards
Jane Bennett
quoth

Post by quoth »

Jmbau13 wrote: October 4th, 2021, 7:14 pm No problem. I'll let you know when I'm ready. A post on the thread would be helpful, as then I could just respond to it when the time comes :lol:
Done :thumbs: