[COMPLETE] World's Best Poetry, Vol. 9 (Part II) - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Craigos wrote: April 13th, 2019, 7:12 amBoth exactly 2:22 seconds. That took great skill.
:lol: well done on that, Craig. Great to see you started again ! Thanks, MW updated. I see you are starting on the solos first.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon

Post by Foon »

Great readings all three, Sonia! PL OK :thumbs:
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Dramatic Reading: The Curious Case of Benjamin Button
Folklore/legends: Arabian Nights Vol. 11
Play: Zeus the Tragedian
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

thank you for PLing my sections, Foon, and yours are also all PL ok. :thumbs: Loved the "drat that cat" exclamation :lol:

Just to make sure: you only PLed my latest 3 sections, not the ones before that ? (21, 28 and 29) :hmm:

Updating MW....

Sonia
Foon

Post by Foon »

Ahh I missed those earlier three. I can probably have a listen later today!
Foon - Real life is getting in the way of LV, will be slow until all is back on track, please bear with me!

Readers needed:
Foon

Post by Foon »

Hi Sonia, I just listened to 21, 28, and 29--they're PL OK (as expected! ;) )

Also, don't know if you just hadn't gotten to it yet, or if it was an oversight, but I don't see the solos I uploaded yesterday in the MW (only the DR parts).
Last edited by Foon on April 16th, 2019, 9:23 am, edited 1 time in total.

Readers needed:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon wrote: April 16th, 2019, 9:21 am Hi Sonia, I just listened to 21, 28, and 29--they're PL OK (as expected! ;) )
thank you, Foon :9: now we're up to date so far

Sonia
Foon

Post by Foon »

Ahhh you're so fast Sonia, I stuck a sneak edit in my previous post, but as you already responded I'm just gonna copy it here:
I don't know if you just hadn't gotten to it yet, or if it was an oversight, but I don't see the solos I uploaded yesterday in the MW (only the DR parts).

Readers needed:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon wrote: April 16th, 2019, 9:25 am Ahhh you're so fast Sonia, I stuck a sneak edit in my previous post, but as you already responded I'm just gonna copy it here:
I don't know if you just hadn't gotten to it yet, or if it was an oversight, but I don't see the solos I uploaded yesterday in the MW (only the DR parts).
oops right, I wanted to when I checked your DR roles, but then I forgot. Thanks for reminding me :thumbs: will do it now

Sonia
Foon

Post by Foon »

Readers needed:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon wrote: April 17th, 2019, 3:34 am Here are the last of my DR parts:
wonderful, Foon, all are PL ok. I had to love out loud with the great Akhound :lol: The plays on words there were great. I will update the MW with them all (also your solos). So you are the first to finish here :thumbs: but stick around in case there are PL notes from Anthony.

And would you mind helping out with some DR assembling later on ? :oops: That would be great.

Thanks !!!!

Sonia
Foon

Post by Foon »

Yes, definitely, of course I will stick around and help out with parts PL and editing as need :)

Readers needed:
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

Foon wrote: April 17th, 2019, 6:11 am Yes, definitely, of course I will stick around and help out with parts PL and editing as need :)
:thumbs: thanks !

Sonia