[Complete] The Tale of Chirpy Cricket by Arthur Scott Bailey - m8b1

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
silverquill
Posts: 10610
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » February 8th, 2019, 11:54 am

Thanks, Lomond.

So, Checker put this at 83.1 dB which is way below our lower range of 86 dB, so it DOES need to be corrected.
Normally I would have the reader do this so that they learn, but in this case it was just easier for me to take care of it so we can complete the project.

So . . . .. we are ready for the catalog.! :clap:

lomond
Posts: 1365
Joined: July 7th, 2008, 6:22 pm
Location: Portland, Oregon, area

Post by lomond » February 8th, 2019, 12:16 pm

Greetings -

Thanks for the nudge about sound levels. I will try to tuck it away somewhere safe in my all too rapidly disintegrating memory cells.

On to the next project.

Lomond

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10093
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » February 8th, 2019, 2:38 pm

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/the-tale-of-chirpy-cricket-by-arthur-scott-bailey/

msfry
Posts: 5766
Joined: June 4th, 2013, 9:09 am
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Contact:

Post by msfry » February 9th, 2019, 8:28 pm

This catalogued project is linked to the wrong Online Text. I am doing the cover so I noticed it.
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects
"If we admit a First Cause, the mind still craves to know whence it came and how it arose." ~Albert Einstein

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10093
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » February 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm

Fixed. Thank you! Not quite sure how that happened. :hmm:

allanrtate
Posts: 21
Joined: May 2nd, 2018, 2:56 pm

Post by allanrtate » February 11th, 2019, 4:10 pm

Yay! Glad that all is well with this project.

Allan

msfry
Posts: 5766
Joined: June 4th, 2013, 9:09 am
Location: Baton Rouge, Louisiana
Contact:

Post by msfry » February 11th, 2019, 5:06 pm

m8b1 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Fixed. Thank you! Not quite sure how that happened. :hmm:
Glad I noticed it. Another thing I've noticed on a few projects lately is that the catalogued Running Time does not add up correctly. On my Keys project, some 31 hours long, showed 3 hours and something. My MC had to add it all up manually. I've seen it elsewhere too, in case you want to check that out.
Michele Fry, CC
My Projects
"If we admit a First Cause, the mind still craves to know whence it came and how it arose." ~Albert Einstein

m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 10093
Joined: March 28th, 2009, 1:08 pm
Location: The Bluegrass State
Contact:

Post by m8b1 » February 11th, 2019, 5:31 pm

msfry wrote:
February 11th, 2019, 5:06 pm
m8b1 wrote:
February 9th, 2019, 8:48 pm
Fixed. Thank you! Not quite sure how that happened. :hmm:
Glad I noticed it. Another thing I've noticed on a few projects lately is that the catalogued Running Time does not add up correctly. On my Keys project, some 31 hours long, showed 3 hours and something. My MC had to add it all up manually. I've seen it elsewhere too, in case you want to check that out.
The running time issue is a known problem for works that run over 24 hours long. The system doesn't calculate over that - we have to fix it manually. :-)

Post Reply