[SCIFI] The Year When Stardust Fell by Raymond F. Jones - icequeen

Every work here needs a reader! Please sign up and help us complete these books. The symbol ~ means that Proof Listeners are needed
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20086
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » January 10th, 2019, 9:56 pm

ka7zrp wrote:
January 10th, 2019, 9:48 pm
Very good book. This will be my first read. Please put me down as ka7zrp.

I would like to claim 6 and 7 please.

Thanks

Ken

Sections 6 and 7 are yours! Thanks Ken!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

ToddHW
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 7545
Joined: August 14th, 2011, 4:24 am
Contact:

Post by ToddHW » January 14th, 2019, 1:43 pm

Here is chapter 1:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/yearwhenstardustfell_01_jones_128kb.mp3

length 15:53

Great beginning - I'm sure I have seen this as the start of a couple of B movies!

Thanks, Todd

roadrunner321
Posts: 9
Joined: December 22nd, 2018, 7:29 pm
Location: Louisville, Kentucky, USA

Post by roadrunner321 » January 14th, 2019, 1:55 pm

May I do 8, 9, and 10?

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20086
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » January 14th, 2019, 4:04 pm

ToddHW wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 1:43 pm
Here is chapter 1:

https://librivox.org/uploads/icequeen/yearwhenstardustfell_01_jones_128kb.mp3

length 15:53

Great beginning - I'm sure I have seen this as the start of a couple of B movies!

Thanks, Todd

First in, yeah! Thanks Todd!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20086
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » January 14th, 2019, 4:06 pm

roadrunner321 wrote:
January 14th, 2019, 1:55 pm
May I do 8, 9, and 10?

Chapters 8, 9 and 10 are yours! Thank you!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

silverquill
Posts: 8108
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Pittsfield, New Hampshire USA

Post by silverquill » January 16th, 2019, 9:14 am

silverquill wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 8:55 pm
May I read the opening section?
Quick question: What would you like as an intro and outro for this section? Chapter zero is a little awkward. Usually this is a preface or introduction, but in this case it is just a title.

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20086
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » January 16th, 2019, 11:15 am

silverquill wrote:
January 16th, 2019, 9:14 am
silverquill wrote:
December 30th, 2018, 8:55 pm
May I read the opening section?
Quick question: What would you like as an intro and outro for this section? Chapter zero is a little awkward. Usually this is a preface or introduction, but in this case it is just a title.

That was the one issue that I had with this project, what to name this section. I think "preface" would be fine, since it is a preface without being called a preface.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 20086
Joined: March 3rd, 2009, 3:46 pm
Location: California

Post by icequeen » January 17th, 2019, 9:37 pm

Chapter 1 is PL OK!
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

Post Reply