A romance with the backdrop of the notorious Star Chamber of the English legal system. The Chamber began as purely administrative, but gradually took on more of a judicial role, enforcing the monarch's will when the courts could or would not do so. As the mix of fact and fiction unfolds in this tale, the court is beginning to lose favor during the reign of James I as the church once again increased its power, while Parliament's power decreased as the monarch tried to rule without them.
This project is looking for prooflisteners to help our DPL (Dedicated Proof Listener) with completed sections.
Project thread: viewtopic.php?f=2&t=71241
Please post in the project thread if you can help with proof-listening.
Level of PL: Standard
- Does the intro match the one specified in the first post of the project thread (below the Magic Window)?
- Are there any long silences or pauses that ought to be edited out? If so, note the time.
- Are there any stumbles or repeats that ought to be edited out? If so, note the words and the time.
- Is there excessive background noise, a constant hiss or buzz that detracts from the reading?
- Did you need to turn your volume up unusually high to listen to the recording? (Or did you find the recording too loud?)
- Does the ending match the one specified in the first post of the project thread?
- Are there 5 seconds of silence at the end of the file?
New to prooflistening? Please read this FAQ.