[not LV - FOUND] younger female voice needed for reading

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
michaelwy

Post by michaelwy » October 7th, 2018, 10:23 am

Dear librivox readers,
I have written a sort of tribute to Orson Welles War of the World's radio play, and I am looking for a younger female voice to read the part of the hero's love interest, Fatima Ali. The play involves the end of the world and aliens, of course, but it is set at sea. It is not a humerous play, but it is pure entertainment.

I will need four voices for the whole thing, but I have some other readers mapped out.

If you are interested, please send me an email at

historyradioorg(at)gmail(dot)com.

I will be traveling the next few days, but i will answer in the evenings (Norwegian time).

ShaneP12

Post by ShaneP12 » January 13th, 2019, 11:04 am

michaelwy wrote:
October 7th, 2018, 10:23 am
Dear librivox readers,
I have written a sort of tribute to Orson Welles War of the World's radio play, and I am looking for a younger female voice to read the part of the hero's love interest, Fatima Ali. The play involves the end of the world and aliens, of course, but it is set at sea. It is not a humerous play, but it is pure entertainment.

I will need four voices for the whole thing, but I have some other readers mapped out.

If you are interested, please send me an email at

historyradioorg(at)gmail(dot)com.

I will be traveling the next few days, but i will answer in the evenings (Norwegian time).
Hey,
I am up for the job just tell me how do i contact you further as i have already emailed you.

Regards.
Shane.

Peter Why

Post by Peter Why » January 13th, 2019, 1:47 pm

Shane, Michael will probably get back to you shortly. His original post was in October last year; I think that he already has recordings from the four readers that he asked for. He's in the final stages of editing.

I'm hoping he'll post here when he finally puts his piece online.

Peter
"Anyone who believes that exponential growth can go on forever in a finite world is either a madman or an economist." Kenneth Boulding, 1973

Availle
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Availle » January 13th, 2019, 6:03 pm

Thanks for letting us know Peter!

I'll mark this thread as "found" or something.
Cheers,
Ava.

--
AvailleAudio.com

k5hsj

Post by k5hsj » January 15th, 2019, 8:51 am

It appears to be available on the historyradio.org website as a four part podcast.
Be kind. Be interesting. Be useful. Morality ain't hard.--Jack Butler, Living in Little Rock with Miss Little Rock