~[poetry] The Houses of Sin by Vincent O'Sullivan -ck

Short Poetry Collections, Short Story Collections, and our Weekly Poetry Project
Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38103
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » August 12th, 2018, 12:24 am

Thank you :thumbs:

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38103
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » August 12th, 2018, 7:41 am

hi nemo, i have three pl okay's for you :D

NemoR
Posts: 1705
Joined: February 27th, 2017, 1:48 pm
Location: Seal Harbor, Maine USA

Post by NemoR » August 12th, 2018, 8:13 am

Carolin wrote:
August 12th, 2018, 7:41 am
hi nemo, i have three pl okay's for you :D
Thanks C.!
Nemo

‘By not holding to fixed views,
The pure-hearted one, having clarity of vision,
Being freed from all sense-desires,
Is not born again into this world.’

clarksonr
Posts: 24
Joined: November 26th, 2017, 2:05 pm
Location: Saint Louis, MO
Contact:

Post by clarksonr » August 12th, 2018, 11:31 am

Hello again. I'll take Sections, 2, 3, 5, 6 and 7 if you let me. :D
Thanks, Roman
Pseudonym: Roman Noble
Website: https://romannoble.com

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38103
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » August 13th, 2018, 12:06 am

Thank you roman!

eidolo
Posts: 6
Joined: August 12th, 2018, 4:35 pm

Post by eidolo » August 15th, 2018, 10:14 am

May I have 27 and 28?

Lmnei
Posts: 1557
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » August 15th, 2018, 11:58 am

Hi Carolin -

Can I please have 8,9,17,18,21,24,26 please?

Lynda

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38103
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » August 15th, 2018, 10:19 pm

Thank you lynda!

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38103
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » August 15th, 2018, 10:20 pm

eidolo wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 10:14 am
May I have 27 and 28?
Hi and welcome to librivox!

You are welcome to read those sections. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.

I see you have already completed your one minute test, so all i need is this info to get you started!

eidolo
Posts: 6
Joined: August 12th, 2018, 4:35 pm

Post by eidolo » Yesterday, 10:19 am

Carolin wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 10:20 pm
You are welcome to read those sections. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.
I'd like to use the name 'Tanya B'.
Also, one quick question. Are there any words that come after 'weakened' in the second line of the poem "The Rivals"? I want to read it correctly. Some of the text got cut off.

NinthProphet
Posts: 4
Joined: August 5th, 2018, 10:14 am

Post by NinthProphet » Yesterday, 11:46 am

I shall stake my claim on 14, 15 and 16 for my first recording! Pseudonym NinthProphet, thank you!
The Illustrious Ninth Prophet

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38103
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » Yesterday, 10:53 pm

eidolo wrote:
Yesterday, 10:19 am
Carolin wrote:
August 15th, 2018, 10:20 pm
You are welcome to read those sections. To be able to sign you up, i need to know under which name or pseudonym you would like to appear in the catalog. We can also link to your personal website or blog.
I'd like to use the name 'Tanya B'.
Also, one quick question. Are there any words that come after 'weakened' in the second line of the poem "The Rivals"? I want to read it correctly. Some of the text got cut off.
Thank you tanya! I have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here https://librivox.org/reader/12705

I looked at the text but there isnt anything cut off, the one word that didn't fit is in the next line :thumbs:

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 38103
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » Yesterday, 10:54 pm

NinthProphet wrote:
Yesterday, 11:46 am
I shall stake my claim on 14, 15 and 16 for my first recording! Pseudonym NinthProphet, thank you!
Hi and welcome to librivox! You are welcome to read those sections. I have signed you up, your personal catalog page is here https://librivox.org/reader/12706

You can get started right away! Have fun and please let us know if you have any questions!

Post Reply