[Complete][CHILD] The Tale of Rusty Wren by Arthur Scott Bailey - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
silverquill
Posts: 7311
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Reading, Massachusetts USA

Post by silverquill » July 13th, 2018, 7:14 pm

AidanMayne wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 10:10 am
Hi there!

I'd like to claim section 11, if that's alright! This'll be my first real recording for LibriVox not just a test.
The instructions said to include how I'd like my name in the catalog, so Aidan Mayne is just fine.

--Aidan
Wonderful !
Welcome to LIbriVox and thank you for making your debut here with this little project.
I have added you to the LV catalog and assigned you to Section 11. Just click on your name in the Magic Window to see your personal catalog page where you will see all of your projects.

Let me know if you have any questions along the way. :D

GregGiordano
Posts: 3071
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » July 15th, 2018, 10:03 am

Is anyone having problems uploading sections to this project today? I get the following error when I try:

The upload destination folder does not appear to be writable.

In all my time as a LV reader I have not seen this error in the uploader before.

Any thoughts?

Greg

silverquill
Posts: 7311
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Reading, Massachusetts USA

Post by silverquill » July 15th, 2018, 11:47 am

GregGiordano wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 10:03 am
Is anyone having problems uploading sections to this project today? I get the following error when I try:

The upload destination folder does not appear to be writable.

In all my time as a LV reader I have not seen this error in the uploader before.

Any thoughts?

Greg
Well, I haven't uploaded anything today, but that would be a new one for me. I sometimes get an error message when I've kept the uploader open and my login has expired -- at least I think that is the cause, even though the error message doesn't say so, because when I close it and open it an log in again it is okay.

Let's hope it corrects itself.

GregGiordano
Posts: 3071
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » July 15th, 2018, 11:55 am

silverquill wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 11:47 am
GregGiordano wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 10:03 am
Is anyone having problems uploading sections to this project today? I get the following error when I try:

The upload destination folder does not appear to be writable.

In all my time as a LV reader I have not seen this error in the uploader before.

Any thoughts?

Greg
Well, I haven't uploaded anything today, but that would be a new one for me. I sometimes get an error message when I've kept the uploader open and my login has expired -- at least I think that is the cause, even though the error message doesn't say so, because when I close it and open it an log in again it is okay.

Let's hope it corrects itself.
Thanks. I shut down everything and tried again. I even tried to upload a file for a different project but without success. I posted to the tech forum. We'll see what comes back. Thx!

Greg

GregGiordano
Posts: 3071
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » July 15th, 2018, 1:46 pm

Here are three sections:

Section 6 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rustywren_06_bailey_128kb.mp3

Run time is 5:06

Section 7 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rustywren_07_bailey_128kb.mp3

Run time is 4:41

Section 8 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rustywren_08_bailey_128kb.mp3

Run time is 3:57

Take care,

Greg

silverquill
Posts: 7311
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Reading, Massachusetts USA

Post by silverquill » July 15th, 2018, 1:50 pm

Oh, good! These are in the MW Ready for PL

Thanks, Greg :thumbs:

JorWat
Posts: 960
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » July 15th, 2018, 2:14 pm

GregGiordano wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 1:46 pm
Here are three sections:

Section 6 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rustywren_06_bailey_128kb.mp3

Run time is 5:06

Section 7 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rustywren_07_bailey_128kb.mp3

Run time is 4:41

Section 8 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rustywren_08_bailey_128kb.mp3

Run time is 3:57

Take care,

Greg
All three are PL OK!
Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

silverquill
Posts: 7311
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Reading, Massachusetts USA

Post by silverquill » July 15th, 2018, 2:31 pm

We are quick, aren't we.. .. :mrgreen:

Thanks.

GregGiordano
Posts: 3071
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » July 15th, 2018, 7:54 pm

JorWat wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 2:14 pm
GregGiordano wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 1:46 pm
Here are three sections:

Section 6 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rustywren_06_bailey_128kb.mp3

Run time is 5:06

Section 7 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rustywren_07_bailey_128kb.mp3

Run time is 4:41

Section 8 - https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/rustywren_08_bailey_128kb.mp3

Run time is 3:57

Take care,

Greg
All three are PL OK!
Thank you!

GregGiordano
Posts: 3071
Joined: December 31st, 2012, 9:22 am
Location: New Port Richey, Florida

Post by GregGiordano » July 15th, 2018, 7:57 pm

May I claim Sections 13 & 14?

Thank you!

Greg

silverquill
Posts: 7311
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Reading, Massachusetts USA

Post by silverquill » July 15th, 2018, 8:49 pm

GregGiordano wrote:
July 15th, 2018, 7:57 pm
May I claim Sections 13 & 14?

Thank you!

Greg
Your are in for these.
Thanks!

Foon
Posts: 1287
Joined: May 10th, 2018, 2:33 pm

Post by Foon » July 16th, 2018, 6:29 am

Foon - Constructive criticism is always welcome!

Biscuits and Bills (One-Act Comedy) || Arabian Nights (Vol. 9) || Bumper the White Rabbit & Friends (Children)
TS Eliot Poems || Suppressed Poems of Lord Tennyson

silverquill
Posts: 7311
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Reading, Massachusetts USA

Post by silverquill » July 16th, 2018, 7:26 am

These are in the MW Ready for PL, and you have the other sections! :thumbs:

JorWat
Posts: 960
Joined: February 16th, 2009, 10:20 am
Location: Oxfordshire, England

Post by JorWat » July 16th, 2018, 12:26 pm

Jordan

Alcohol and Maths don't mix. So never drink and derive.

junerinRG
Posts: 42
Joined: April 1st, 2018, 9:38 pm
Location: On a sub-tropical island somewhere in the South Pacific

Post by junerinRG » July 16th, 2018, 5:39 pm

Rosa

First 100 digits of pi:
3.1415926535897932384626433832795028841971693993751058209749445923078164062862089986280348253421170679...

Post Reply