[COMPLETE] A Key To Uncle Tom's Cabin, by Harriet Beecher Stowe - dc

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
williamjones

Post by williamjones »

YaaaaY Michele and all her associates!
-- Bill Jones

When you think that you have exhausted all possibilities, remember this: you haven't.
--- Thomas Edison
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

msfry wrote: December 26th, 2018, 12:35 pm This project is finished and ready for cataloging. Thanks to everyone who participated. I learned a lot and am very pleased with this important audiobook.
I just wanted to check and make sure which book summary to use. The one on the first page of this thread says "To be amended before cataloguing" and it differs from the summary on the Project Screen.
msfry

Post by msfry »

Thanks, Dave. I just reviewed and revised the summary in the First Post, checked the titles and times in the MW, and I think everything is ready to go.
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Off to catalog this then. Hope to finish tonight.
msfry

Post by msfry »

craigdav1 wrote: December 26th, 2018, 4:47 pm Off to catalog this then. Hope to finish tonight.
I have no idea what is entailed, but thank you very much. Wish I could be with you to watch the process unfold. The cover is ready. Just need to plug in the reader names and stats. Will do that tonight.
silverquill

Post by silverquill »

msfry wrote: December 26th, 2018, 12:35 pm 50 is PL OK, your voice was rich and resonant, Larry. Hoarseness becomes you. :D

This project is finished and ready for cataloging. Thanks to everyone who participated. I learned a lot and am very pleased with this important audiobook. :clap:
Oh, thank you so much!

This has been a monumental work, and you are to be congratulated on shepherding to completion as BC, DPL, and reader!! :clap: :clap:

It is always a pleasure to work with you, Michele, and I look forward to your next project. :D
On the road again, so delays are possible
~ Larry
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

All audio files can be found on our catalog page: https://librivox.org/a-key-to-uncle-toms-cabin-by-harriet-beecher-stowe/

Let me know if any changes are needed.
msfry

Post by msfry »

Dave, the running time and file size seem way off. I don't have an exact calculation but I know the running time is several hours longer than shown.
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

I'll re-enter the information manually. Downloading the zipped file right now.

edit: Corrected file length and size.
msfry

Post by msfry »

25 hours sounds more like it! One more thing. I guess the genre should be History, or American History.
craigdav1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by craigdav1 »

Done.
msfry

Post by msfry »

Oh my gosh! It's done. It's awesome. It's beautiful. The cover is uploaded. I could not be more pleased. Thank you Dave. Thank you everyone who participated. We have done some teamwork here that I am very proud of.

Conceived on May 27th and delivered on December 27th -- in 7 months. Not bad. Not bad at all. :clap: :clap: :clap: