[Grp/Kids] A Little Queen of Hearts by Ruth Ogden - lt

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14481
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » August 25th, 2018, 10:45 pm

SoraClaine wrote:
August 25th, 2018, 10:51 am
Hey :) i would like to claim on sec. 15 & 16.
is it still open :)
Thank you for claiming. I will add you to the catalog under your forum name, but if you prefer to use your real name, that is easily changed. Please be sure to read the first post, as all the information you need is there, but if you have questions, please ask.
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 7 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 33 sections remaining

AnnikeLindhout
Posts: 12
Joined: February 5th, 2018, 10:48 pm

Post by AnnikeLindhout » September 14th, 2018, 8:07 pm

Hi Hope,

No problem, my bad for not doing it the first time around.

The new recording is here:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_08_ogden_128kb.mp3

and length is now 18:53

And sorry it's taken so long I only just saw this!!

Win2017
Posts: 183
Joined: January 16th, 2018, 4:14 pm
Location: Lethbridge, AB Canada

Post by Win2017 » September 16th, 2018, 10:09 am

No problem Annika.

I will put the new one in and spot pl it as soon as I have a moment. I will also try and pl the other few chapters that are waiting.

Thanks for putting the title in!
Hope Kuerschner

It is not the will of God that in this life we should be sinless, Lest we should find a perfection apart from forgiveness. Peter T Forsyth

AliceJane
Posts: 30
Joined: October 17th, 2016, 6:57 am

Post by AliceJane » September 17th, 2018, 1:45 pm

I have uploaded Chapter 12, which is 16:22 in length. The link is:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_12_ogden_128kb.mp3.mp3

I did not run it through Checker, as it no longer works with my JavaScript...or something. So let me know if it needs adjusting.

Thanks,
AliceJane

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14481
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 17th, 2018, 3:51 pm

AliceJane wrote:
September 17th, 2018, 1:45 pm
I have uploaded Chapter 12, which is 16:22 in length. The link is:

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_12_ogden_128kb.mp3.mp3

I did not run it through Checker, as it no longer works with my JavaScript...or something. So let me know if it needs adjusting.

Thanks,
AliceJane
Thank you.
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 7 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 33 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14481
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 17th, 2018, 3:55 pm

Both sections 11 and 12 pass Checker :thumbs:
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 7 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 33 sections remaining

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14481
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 18th, 2018, 10:23 am

I have uploaded chapter 1.
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 7 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 33 sections remaining

wordwork2
Posts: 146
Joined: June 7th, 2018, 2:07 pm

Post by wordwork2 » September 29th, 2018, 11:44 am

Hello!

I would like to record section 9 - Getting Out Of It.

Thanks :D

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14481
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » September 29th, 2018, 11:58 am

wordwork2 wrote:
September 29th, 2018, 11:44 am
Hello!

I would like to record section 9 - Getting Out Of It.

Thanks :D
Thank you for claiming
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 7 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 33 sections remaining

wordwork2
Posts: 146
Joined: June 7th, 2018, 2:07 pm

Post by wordwork2 » October 2nd, 2018, 2:13 pm

Hello!

Here is my recording of section 9 (Getting Out Of It):

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_09_ogden_128kb.mp3 (15:41)

Thanks :D

wordwork2
Posts: 146
Joined: June 7th, 2018, 2:07 pm

Post by wordwork2 » October 2nd, 2018, 2:24 pm

Hello!

I would like to record section 21 - What Happened in the Smallest Church in England.

Thanks :D

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14481
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 2nd, 2018, 3:52 pm

wordwork2 wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 2:13 pm
Hello!

Here is my recording of section 9 (Getting Out Of It):

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/littlequeenofhearts_09_ogden_128kb.mp3 (15:41)

Thanks :D
Thank you.
Section 21 is all yours.
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 7 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 33 sections remaining

ellies
Posts: 369
Joined: April 13th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Location: UK

Post by ellies » October 2nd, 2018, 10:20 pm

Just found this, so would love to read some sections please! Can I claim the following: 5,10,13 and 14


thanks

ellies
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Ellies
Happy to claim orphaned sections.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 14481
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » October 3rd, 2018, 8:57 am

ellies wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 10:20 pm
Just found this, so would love to read some sections please! Can I claim the following: 5,10,13 and 14


thanks

ellies
Thank you for claiming
Help us finish:

The Chinese Kitten 7 sections remaining
Passages from the Life of a Philosopher by Charles Babbage 33 sections remaining

ellies
Posts: 369
Joined: April 13th, 2018, 11:12 pm
Location: UK

Post by ellies » October 3rd, 2018, 11:46 am

:thumbs:
Lynnet wrote:
October 3rd, 2018, 8:57 am
ellies wrote:
October 2nd, 2018, 10:20 pm
Just found this, so would love to read some sections please! Can I claim the following: 5,10,13 and 14


thanks

ellies
Thank you for claiming
"The pure joy of reading and sharing with others, must never be taken for granted"- Ellies
Happy to claim orphaned sections.

Post Reply