[Group]The Book of Elves and Fairies for Story-Telling and Reading Aloud by Frances Jenkins Olcott phil

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Caro23
Posts: 79
Joined: January 5th, 2018, 8:46 am

Post by Caro23 » June 2nd, 2018, 5:42 pm

msfry, Michele,

Would you like to do either/or:

The Curmudgeon’s Skin, Irish - 23

Sleeping Beauty in the Wood - 59

I'd be happy to sign them over!

Caro23
Posts: 79
Joined: January 5th, 2018, 8:46 am

Post by Caro23 » June 2nd, 2018, 6:29 pm


Caro23
Posts: 79
Joined: January 5th, 2018, 8:46 am

Post by Caro23 » June 2nd, 2018, 8:00 pm


philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15468
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » June 10th, 2018, 9:22 am

Caro23 wrote:
June 2nd, 2018, 8:00 pm
Chapter 58, Cinderella

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/bookofelvesandfairies_58_olcott_128kb.mp3

Record time : 14:53
Thank you for 26 abd58 :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
A bike in town keeps running me over. It is a vicious cycle. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

Caro23
Posts: 79
Joined: January 5th, 2018, 8:46 am

Post by Caro23 » June 10th, 2018, 10:01 am

Caro23 wrote:
June 2nd, 2018, 4:49 pm
Chapter 27, The Sick-Bed Elves, Chinese Record time 3:31

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/bookofelvesandfairies_27_olcott_128kb.mp3
Also 27

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15468
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » June 10th, 2018, 1:22 pm

Caro23 wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 10:01 am
Caro23 wrote:
June 2nd, 2018, 4:49 pm
Chapter 27, The Sick-Bed Elves, Chinese Record time 3:31

https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/bookofelvesandfairies_27_olcott_128kb.mp3
Also 27
got it!
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
A bike in town keeps running me over. It is a vicious cycle. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

HZFerr
Posts: 2556
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » June 10th, 2018, 8:17 pm

sect 58 Cinderella
PL note:
Your reading is PL OK,
but, you need to increase your low volume (79.2 db),
it falls outside of the target range 86–92 dB.  
Helen

"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

HZFerr
Posts: 2556
Joined: August 17th, 2017, 12:56 pm

Post by HZFerr » June 10th, 2018, 8:18 pm

sect 26 & 27
PL OK
Helen

"Ains a year say a prayer faur me
close yir een an remember me." Sgt. Joseph Kilna MacKenzie
POW/MIA we will remember them.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15468
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » June 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm

HZFerr wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 8:17 pm
sect 58 Cinderella
PL note:
Your reading is PL OK,
but, you need to increase your low volume (79.2 db),
it falls outside of the target range 86–92 dB.  
Yes, please increase the volume and upload the file again with the exact same name. Thanks!
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
A bike in town keeps running me over. It is a vicious cycle. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

lflegal
Posts: 23
Joined: April 19th, 2018, 7:58 am

Post by lflegal » June 14th, 2018, 9:42 pm

I would like to relinquish Chapter 70: Little Tiny.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you.

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15468
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » June 14th, 2018, 9:54 pm

lflegal wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 9:42 pm
I would like to relinquish Chapter 70: Little Tiny.

Sorry for the inconvenience!

Thank you.
No problem at all. :thumbs:
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
A bike in town keeps running me over. It is a vicious cycle. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15468
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » June 14th, 2018, 9:56 pm

Chapter 70 has been put back into the pool for anyone to claim. :D
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
A bike in town keeps running me over. It is a vicious cycle. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

Lmnei
Posts: 1565
Joined: April 26th, 2017, 8:45 am
Location: Vancouver, BC

Post by Lmnei » June 14th, 2018, 10:08 pm

I will claim in Phil!

Thanks!

Lynda

philchenevert
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 15468
Joined: October 17th, 2010, 9:23 pm
Location: By De Bayou
Contact:

Post by philchenevert » June 15th, 2018, 6:03 am

Lmnei wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 10:08 pm
I will claim in Phil!

Thanks!

Lynda
That is great Linda! :D
Phil Chenevert, The LibriVox Video Guy
A bike in town keeps running me over. It is a vicious cycle. .

Need Help? Lots of Helpful Videos Here

Caro23
Posts: 79
Joined: January 5th, 2018, 8:46 am

Post by Caro23 » June 16th, 2018, 11:30 am

philchenevert wrote:
June 11th, 2018, 12:48 pm
HZFerr wrote:
June 10th, 2018, 8:17 pm
sect 58 Cinderella
PL note:
Your reading is PL OK,
but, you need to increase your low volume (79.2 db),
it falls outside of the target range 86–92 dB.  
Yes, please increase the volume and upload the file again with the exact same name. Thanks!
Fixed: https://librivox.org/uploads/philchenevert/bookofelvesandfairies_58_olcott_128kb.mp3

Post Reply