[complete]Water Wonders Every Child Should Know - Jean M. Thompson - lt

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13924
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » May 12th, 2018, 11:56 am

Annalisa56 wrote:
May 12th, 2018, 10:41 am
Here is Chapter VI The Beneficent Rain
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/waterwonders_06_thompson_128kb.mp3. 17:53.24
All feedback is appreciated.
AnnaLisa56
Thank you
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 9 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

MaxineMarie
Posts: 2319
Joined: September 8th, 2014, 5:20 am
Location: retired on an island in Maine, USA

Post by MaxineMarie » May 12th, 2018, 12:31 pm

Chapter 6 PL Notes

@ 7:37 I hear 'in' where text reads 'as' in phrase "as the upper section of a rain-cloud,"

I realize this is a very small misspeak, but it changes the meaning of the sentence.

Max :)

Annalisa56
Posts: 58
Joined: April 14th, 2018, 10:12 am
Location: Bat Cave
Contact:

Post by Annalisa56 » May 13th, 2018, 9:32 am

Here is the corrected piece:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/waterwonders_06_thompson_128kb.mp3. 17:53.66

I went over that recording several times looking for mistakes and never noticed that. You're right, it does make a difference in meaning.

Thank you for your patience!
AnnaLisa56
Now everyone, big or little, has a story.

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13924
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » May 13th, 2018, 10:23 am

Annalisa56 wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 9:32 am
Here is the corrected piece:
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/waterwonders_06_thompson_128kb.mp3. 17:53.66

I went over that recording several times looking for mistakes and never noticed that. You're right, it does make a difference in meaning.

Thank you for your patience!
AnnaLisa56
Thank you. It is so easy to miss little mistakes like that... which is why we have good PLers like Max 8-)
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 9 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

Gomallo1
Posts: 7
Joined: March 14th, 2018, 5:42 pm

Post by Gomallo1 » May 13th, 2018, 10:01 pm

Finally posted. Feedback is appreciated. :)

Chapter 2: The Coming of the Hoar Frost
Length - 11:48

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/waterwonders_02_thompson_128kb.mp3

MaxineMarie
Posts: 2319
Joined: September 8th, 2014, 5:20 am
Location: retired on an island in Maine, USA

Post by MaxineMarie » May 14th, 2018, 4:17 am

Chapter 6 (edited) PL OK Marked so in MW

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13924
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » May 14th, 2018, 8:18 am

Gomallo1 wrote:
May 13th, 2018, 10:01 pm
Finally posted. Feedback is appreciated. :)

Chapter 2: The Coming of the Hoar Frost
Length - 11:48

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/waterwonders_02_thompson_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 9 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

MaxineMarie
Posts: 2319
Joined: September 8th, 2014, 5:20 am
Location: retired on an island in Maine, USA

Post by MaxineMarie » May 15th, 2018, 4:34 am

Chapter 2 PL OK Marked so in MW

DianaS
Posts: 634
Joined: December 28th, 2014, 2:43 pm

Post by DianaS » May 17th, 2018, 5:47 pm

Here is Section 5 Ice and Its Formation time = 17:49.58

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/waterwonders_05_thompson_128kb.mp3
DianaS
_______________________________

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13924
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » May 17th, 2018, 6:34 pm

DianaS wrote:
May 17th, 2018, 5:47 pm
Here is Section 5 Ice and Its Formation time = 17:49.58

https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/waterwonders_05_thompson_128kb.mp3
Thank you
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 9 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

MaxineMarie
Posts: 2319
Joined: September 8th, 2014, 5:20 am
Location: retired on an island in Maine, USA

Post by MaxineMarie » May 18th, 2018, 4:52 am

Chapter 5 PL OK Marked so in MW

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13924
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » July 10th, 2018, 12:00 pm

We have an orphan!
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 9 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

Nappateez
Posts: 8
Joined: July 11th, 2018, 6:31 am

Post by Nappateez » July 13th, 2018, 3:43 am

Hello! I would like to record the 4th section. I will be able to finish it either tomorrow or the day after.
Since it will be my first LibriVox recording, if I can take the chapter I want to have my forum name stored in the catalogue. Can it be linked to my facebook page?

Thank you!

Lynnet
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 13924
Joined: September 16th, 2012, 7:07 pm
Location: In the desert

Post by Lynnet » July 13th, 2018, 8:51 am

Nappateez wrote:
July 13th, 2018, 3:43 am
Hello! I would like to record the 4th section. I will be able to finish it either tomorrow or the day after.
Since it will be my first LibriVox recording, if I can take the chapter I want to have my forum name stored in the catalogue. Can it be linked to my facebook page?

Thank you!
Thank you for claiming,
Help us finish:

The Woodcraft Boys at Sunset Island 9 sections remaining

Legends and Myths of Hawaii 12 sections remaining

Nappateez
Posts: 8
Joined: July 11th, 2018, 6:31 am

Post by Nappateez » July 20th, 2018, 11:53 pm

Sorry for the delay! It took a lot longer than I thought it would. I really hope it is fine. :)
https://librivox.org/uploads/lynnet/waterwonders_04_thompson_128kb.mp3

Post Reply