[SOLO]Bird World:A Bird Book for Children by J. H. Stickney (1840-) and others-icequeen

Upcoming books being recorded by a solo reader
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen » July 5th, 2020, 9:39 pm

I have been wondering the same thing! Let's wait to see if Jennifer answers your post. If she does not, then we may start thinking about putting this one away until she can come back and finish.
Ann

"Qui res mundi vellet scire linguam Latinam cognoscat."

jenniferrd

Post by jenniferrd » July 6th, 2020, 2:51 am

I am here, but we're in the middle of a move, so, I'm not sure what to do. I don't see me recording anytime soon. Do we want to open it up to others so it can get finished? I'm not sure right now I could coordinate until after the move.

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen » July 6th, 2020, 2:39 pm

If you are still planning on recording this project, it is fine to leave it as is for the time being. You just need to check in with us to let us know you are still planning to finish, or that you have not disappeared. If you would like, I can put it on hold and tuck it away in the closet to keep it safe until you can finish. But, be forewarned, I tend to consider the project as abandoned after a year in storage and will open it up as a group project to get it done and in the catalog, if I have an opening on my list of projects.
Ann

HZFerr

Post by HZFerr » July 12th, 2020, 6:58 pm

Hi Ann & Jennifer,

Due to health issues, once this project becomes "group" I won't be able to continue as DPL.
At this time I am trying to keep things as simple as possible.
Thank you for understanding.
Treasure the love you receive above all.

Helen

icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen » July 12th, 2020, 9:57 pm

Hi Helen,

If you need to bow out now, that is fine! We can advertise for a new DPL, or just wait for someone to take on the rest of the project. Let me know what you would like to do and we will do that!
Ann

jenniferrd

Post by jenniferrd » July 13th, 2020, 4:02 am

I totally understand, Helen, if you need to do that. And thank you for your wonderful help!

I can't make an decision right now, I'm too distracted to make a good one. Give me some time and I'll figure it out soon. Thanks for all your support Ann and Helen!

HZFerr

Post by HZFerr » July 13th, 2020, 2:28 pm

Hi Ann & Jennifer,

No pressure. Right now there is more than enough stress, we don't need more.
This is a great project; I will wait until something definite is decided.

Stay well. :D
Treasure the love you receive above all.

Helen