[COMPLETE] The Old Adam by Arnold Bennett - annise

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
eggs4ears
Posts: 1183
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 9:06 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by eggs4ears » April 4th, 2018, 9:58 am

Thank you, Matt, that's excellent! Phil

Melissa, I have put this in the MW as Ready for PL!

2839reader
Posts: 617
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » June 14th, 2018, 2:52 pm

Claim 7 please.

eggs4ears
Posts: 1183
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 9:06 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by eggs4ears » June 14th, 2018, 9:00 pm

It's all yours! Thanks for offering!
2839reader wrote:
June 14th, 2018, 2:52 pm
Claim 7 please.

eggs4ears
Posts: 1183
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 9:06 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by eggs4ears » June 14th, 2018, 9:06 pm

Hi Melissa,

It's been quiet here for a while, so I just want to check we are all still here!

I've claimed the last section myself, so we get this one on the road. Meanwhile, there is one section awaiting PL from back in April.

All the best,

Phil

lezer
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 8664
Joined: July 28th, 2007, 3:27 pm
Location: The Netherlands

Post by lezer » June 17th, 2018, 12:03 am

Hi guys,
Here's finally (a year later!) my corrected file (just the intro has been redone, the rest is unchanged). My apologies for the delay, it slipped off my radar.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/oldadam_08_bennett_128kb.mp3 - 65:59 min duration

Good luck finishing this project!
Anna

eggs4ears
Posts: 1183
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 9:06 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by eggs4ears » June 21st, 2018, 1:09 am

Thanks, Anna! I'll mark it PL OK.
lezer wrote:
June 17th, 2018, 12:03 am
Hi guys,
Here's finally (a year later!) my corrected file (just the intro has been redone, the rest is unchanged). My apologies for the delay, it slipped off my radar.

https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/oldadam_08_bennett_128kb.mp3 - 65:59 min duration

Good luck finishing this project!

eggs4ears
Posts: 1183
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 9:06 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by eggs4ears » June 21st, 2018, 1:13 am

Hi Anne,

Could you help me to remove my name from Section 6 in the MW

Section 2 has been orphaned and I will take that and look for a new reader for Section 6.

I have switched the readers on Section 2, but can't get my name off Section 6 ('Remove' doesn't do the job)

Thanks,

Phil

annise
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 29700
Joined: April 3rd, 2008, 3:55 am
Location: Melbourne,Australia

Post by annise » June 21st, 2018, 4:49 am

Done
did you just enter your name , the section number , and instead of add hit remove ?

Anne

mbudinski42
Posts: 86
Joined: December 5th, 2016, 9:51 am

Post by mbudinski42 » June 21st, 2018, 1:37 pm

Just want to let you know I am still here. I will PL the available chapter on Monday - my only day off. Life has been getting in the way.

Melissa
We're all stories in the end. Just make it a good one, eh?

eggs4ears
Posts: 1183
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 9:06 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by eggs4ears » June 21st, 2018, 4:21 pm

Yes, I did, but my name didn't disappear. But it isn't there now, so perhaps it was just that it didn't display.
annise wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 4:49 am
Done
did you just enter your name , the section number , and instead of add hit remove ?

Anne

eggs4ears
Posts: 1183
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 9:06 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by eggs4ears » June 21st, 2018, 4:23 pm

No problem, It was just that I have left this so long, I was wondering if we were all still librivoxers! Unfortunately Part 2 was orphaned. I thought we had all the sections covered, but now I'll have to look around for one more reader.
mbudinski42 wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 1:37 pm
Just want to let you know I am still here. I will PL the available chapter on Monday - my only day off. Life has been getting in the way.

Melissa

2839reader
Posts: 617
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » June 21st, 2018, 9:33 pm


2839reader
Posts: 617
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » June 21st, 2018, 11:07 pm

Hi, I am trying to get reading to be at 1 hour or less. So I will send it later. You can ignore my first ok.
Signature: KATHLEEN

2839reader
Posts: 617
Joined: August 7th, 2015, 2:02 pm

Post by 2839reader » June 22nd, 2018, 1:49 am

Signature: KATHLEEN

eggs4ears
Posts: 1183
Joined: February 4th, 2011, 9:06 am
Location: Sydney, Australia
Contact:

Post by eggs4ears » June 24th, 2018, 3:30 pm

Thanks, Kathleen! But can I ask how you have shortened the file? 1:05:00 is not too long (I think we are supposed to stay within 70 minutes?), so if you have had to do anything drastic, it may be best to go with your first version.

All the best,

Phil
2839reader wrote:
June 21st, 2018, 11:07 pm
Hi, I am trying to get reading to be at 1 hour or less. So I will send it later. You can ignore my first ok.

Post Reply