[poetry] Ben King's Verse by Benjamin King -ck

Upcoming books fully-subscribed with readers. Check progress here, too
Post Reply
Jude1972
Posts: 562
Joined: May 12th, 2015, 10:38 am
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Post by Jude1972 » April 9th, 2018, 7:55 am

Carolin wrote:
April 8th, 2018, 10:23 pm
Thank you jude!
mine will be on it's way in a bit........

Jude1972
Posts: 562
Joined: May 12th, 2015, 10:38 am
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Post by Jude1972 » April 9th, 2018, 9:46 am


silverquill
Posts: 6527
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Reading, Massachusetts USA

Post by silverquill » April 10th, 2018, 10:20 am

Jude1972 wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 9:46 am
here's mine:


https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/verse_094_king_128kb.mp3 (02:01)
PL OK!
Thanks, Jude.

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 36699
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » April 10th, 2018, 10:18 pm

Thank you both :thumbs:
Carolin

We need a DPL for a beautiful romance set in France, and a book on feminine humour!

Jude1972
Posts: 562
Joined: May 12th, 2015, 10:38 am
Location: Selby, North Yorkshire, United Kingdom

Post by Jude1972 » April 11th, 2018, 10:18 am

silverquill wrote:
April 10th, 2018, 10:20 am
Jude1972 wrote:
April 9th, 2018, 9:46 am
here's mine:


https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/verse_094_king_128kb.mp3 (02:01)
PL OK!
Thanks, Jude.

thank you very much!!!!

iBeScotty
Posts: 235
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 2:19 pm
Location: California

Post by iBeScotty » April 13th, 2018, 2:34 pm

May I take 58, 59 and 60?
Scotty

silverquill
Posts: 6527
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Reading, Massachusetts USA

Post by silverquill » April 13th, 2018, 5:53 pm

iBeScotty wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 2:34 pm
May I take 58, 59 and 60?
We'd be privileged!
Thanks so much.

iBeScotty
Posts: 235
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 2:19 pm
Location: California

Post by iBeScotty » April 13th, 2018, 7:28 pm

Thanks Larry, here they be:

58, LIKE DE OLE MULE BES'
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/verse_058_king_128kb.mp3
3:25

59, DE RIBBER OB LIFE
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/verse_059_king_128kb.mp3
2:26

60, THE CAT O' NINE TAILS
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/verse_060_king_128kb.mp3
1:59

It was funny, when first reading cat o' nine tails out loud in the living room, this weird chant came out and, even more weird, the two prepubescents in the room, noses in their own tablets, joined in. Then one asked what a cat o' nine tails is and I'm like, 'it's a WHIP, BOY!" Thus endeth the chant-a-long. :lol:
Scotty

silverquill
Posts: 6527
Joined: May 25th, 2013, 9:11 pm
Location: Reading, Massachusetts USA

Post by silverquill » April 13th, 2018, 9:19 pm

iBeScotty wrote:
April 13th, 2018, 7:28 pm
Thanks Larry, here they be:

58, LIKE DE OLE MULE BES'
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/verse_058_king_128kb.mp3
3:25

59, DE RIBBER OB LIFE
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/verse_059_king_128kb.mp3
2:26

60, THE CAT O' NINE TAILS
https://librivox.org/uploads/carolin/verse_060_king_128kb.mp3
1:59

It was funny, when first reading cat o' nine tails out loud in the living room, this weird chant came out and, even more weird, the two prepubescents in the room, noses in their own tablets, joined in. Then one asked what a cat o' nine tails is and I'm like, 'it's a WHIP, BOY!" Thus endeth the chant-a-long. :lol:
That's hilarious :lol:
As fer me -- i jes like the ole mule bes' !
And, thanks again for these masterful renditions.

Sorry, Carolin if I got ahead of you on these . . . just got excited, I guess. 8-)

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 36699
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » April 13th, 2018, 11:48 pm

Thank you both :thumbs:
Carolin

We need a DPL for a beautiful romance set in France, and a book on feminine humour!

iBeScotty
Posts: 235
Joined: December 3rd, 2016, 2:19 pm
Location: California

Post by iBeScotty » April 14th, 2018, 6:24 am

Thanks Larry, I loved that one! :9:
Scotty

antonygirgis
Posts: 13
Joined: April 4th, 2018, 4:24 am

Post by antonygirgis » April 21st, 2018, 5:36 am

Hi there!
Could I claim sections 62, 68, 69, 71, 76, 78, 79, 81, 82, 84, 85, 89, 91, 95, and 96?
Thanks~

Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 36699
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » April 22nd, 2018, 11:47 pm

Sure, thank you :D
Carolin

We need a DPL for a beautiful romance set in France, and a book on feminine humour!


Carolin
LibriVox Admin Team
Posts: 36699
Joined: May 26th, 2010, 8:54 am
Location: the Netherlands
Contact:

Post by Carolin » April 27th, 2018, 6:26 am

Thank you :D
Carolin

We need a DPL for a beautiful romance set in France, and a book on feminine humour!

Post Reply