FULL [DRAM READ] Crime and Punishment by Dostoyevsky-maryann

Plays and other dramatic works
linny

Post by linny » March 13th, 2019, 8:53 am

Part 3, chapter 4 is edited. I struggled a little with the volume between parts on this one. My MP3Gain may have glitched on me. :?

Until a decision is made on Zossimov or more parts come in I believe I'm all caught up on editing. :D
My computer died. I’m doing what I can until the new one arrives and I can get it set up. :( My DPL list
Readers Wanted: Jr Classics-Old Fashioned Tales State of the Union addresses (Cleveland - 1st term)

Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 » March 13th, 2019, 12:48 pm

Part 3 ch. 4
19:56 Raskolnikov's line TEXT: WHY I spoke of rings AUDIO: WHEN I spoke of rings in my delirium!
13:21 Razumihin's line TEXT: So you KNEW the old women AUDIO: So you KNOW the old woman

Sonia's lines did come across as soft, though seeing as she's described as timid that may be fitting. Svidrigailov and Pulcheria were also rather soft. All this based solely on my ear as I don't have Checker installed.
Come help us record The Deluge THE DELUGE IS BACK!
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS

Baileyy

Post by Baileyy » March 16th, 2019, 12:06 pm

Hello! I am new to this site, but I saw the PL wanted. I am happy to help PL, but don’t quite know how. Sorry, thank you!