0:56 “the whole family” in place of “a whole family
1:10 extra “a” before “man”
5:04 missing “a” before duel
5:10 “as I come to offer” in place of “but I come to offer”
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Thank you!
Kristin

The Count of Monte Cristo (Dramatic reading) - PL and Editors needed!
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

I'd like to claim Chapter 115 for editing
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Inkell wrote: March 26th, 2024, 5:07 am I'd like to claim Chapter 115 for editing
Great, go ahead!
Kristin

Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Just wanted to post that my cast is off, but naturaly I got a cold and my voice is shot. I'm editing my recorded chapters, and will update them and the PL'ed ones as soon as my voice is decent again.
Kristin

Inkell

Post by Inkell »

Kristingj wrote: March 26th, 2024, 12:45 pm Great, go ahead!
Sorry I've been ill, I downloaded the files today and went to assemble chapter 115 but there seems to be some kind of mistake. Danglars is supposed to have a good amount of lines in this chapter but they all seem to be missing, the file is only 26 seconds long and the few lines there are don't even seem to be in the chapter so I think this might be for a different chapter. I also think there's an uncredited line missing for a bandit
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Inkell wrote: April 9th, 2024, 5:02 pm
Kristingj wrote: March 26th, 2024, 12:45 pm Great, go ahead!
Sorry I've been ill, I downloaded the files today and went to assemble chapter 115 but there seems to be some kind of mistake. Danglars is supposed to have a good amount of lines in this chapter but they all seem to be missing, the file is only 26 seconds long and the few lines there are don't even seem to be in the chapter so I think this might be for a different chapter. I also think there's an uncredited line missing for a bandit
Hi, Inkell - if Kristin doesn't mind me helping on this one, here is the first file Kay had submitted for this chapter: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_danglars_1152015_08_04_01_12_04.flac

It is 5:30 long, so maybe between the two, you'll have everything?
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

LCaulkins wrote: April 9th, 2024, 5:29 pm Hi, Inkell - if Kristin doesn't mind me helping on this one, here is the first file Kay had submitted for this chapter: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_danglars_1152015_08_04_01_12_04.flac

Yes this looks like the correct lines, I can use this. I still think there is an overlooked line though, someone correct me if I'm wrong (which I may be, it's not always easy telling colors apart) but it seems like there's a purple line 'Che cosa?' that is said by a bandit even though no such role is credited or has a file
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Inkell wrote: April 10th, 2024, 3:46 am
LCaulkins wrote: April 9th, 2024, 5:29 pm Hi, Inkell - if Kristin doesn't mind me helping on this one, here is the first file Kay had submitted for this chapter: https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_danglars_1152015_08_04_01_12_04.flac

Yes this looks like the correct lines, I can use this. I still think there is an overlooked line though, someone correct me if I'm wrong (which I may be, it's not always easy telling colors apart) but it seems like there's a purple line 'Che cosa?' that is said by a bandit even though no such role is credited or has a file
Here's one you can use unless Kristin wants something different. I'm already credited in the project, so no worries about that. https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_bandit_115.flac

I would suggest editing the chapter and note the time stamp of this clip's appearance, then it can be changed out easily if she would like it different. :)
~Lynette * -
Fancy some fun character recording? Small parts needed in these dramatic novels: Clouds of Witness | Ivanhoe (DR)
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

LCaulkins wrote: April 10th, 2024, 5:46 am Here's one you can use unless Kristin wants something different. I'm already credited in the project, so no worries about that. https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_bandit_115.flac

I would suggest editing the chapter and note the time stamp of this clip's appearance, then it can be changed out easily if she would like it different. :)
Okay, thanks a lot Lynette! Using the files you've provided I've finished assembling the rough draft and all lines are accounted for, I will wait for Kristin's approval on the use of the files you've linked before fine-tuning it to be on the safe side
Kristingj

Post by Kristingj »

Thanks to both of you, and yeah, sounds good😊
Kristin

Inkell

Post by Inkell »

Kristingj wrote: April 10th, 2024, 7:46 am Thanks to both of you, and yeah, sounds good😊
Great, and what file name should I upload it as? I can only see what the individual role files are supposed to be
Inkell

Post by Inkell »

I have finished editing the chapter and it is ready to upload, I just need to know what file name to call it because I can only see what the role files should be called. If you are satisfied with my work I will claim some more
LCaulkins

Post by LCaulkins »

Inkell wrote: April 12th, 2024, 12:02 pm I have finished editing the chapter and it is ready to upload, I just need to know what file name to call it because I can only see what the role files should be called. If you are satisfied with my work I will claim some more
Hey there :) I bet Kristin took the final-chapter file name off because people were mixing it up with role file names. Here's how she's numbered other finished chapters:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/montecristo_010_dumas_128kb.mp3
~Lynette * -