COMPLETE [GROUP] Elsie's Children by Martha Finley - dl

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

GabrielleC wrote:Hello ChloeP and SweetPea,
I've noticed that neither of you have been over in the "Listeners and Editors" forum to post the 1-minute test to get your technical set-up approved. I can hold the sections ya'll have requested for each of you, and once your test has been cleared you are welcome to start recording. :)
I have no idea why my test isn't there anymore! I did do a test two years ago, and since then I have done a few projects (See my signature). I cannot find my test anywhere anymore though. :hmm: I did do one, though. :)
Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

“My behavior is nonetheless, deplorable. Unfortunately, I’m quite prone to such bouts of deplorability--take for instance, my fondness for reading books at the dinner table.” - Mistborn: The Final Empire
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

I guess I'll take Chapter Sixth, too :)
Rachel

GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

Hello SweetPea,
I guess stuff may have messed up about your test - but since I see you are/have been recording sections on other projects as well I don't think that will be a problem. :)
Thanks for section 16! And yes, section 6 is all yours. :)
~Gabrielle
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Rachel

louisajulius

Post by louisajulius »

Hello! Can I read section 30?
AlaynaMay

Post by AlaynaMay »

Thank you for your sections, Sweet Pea, I'll proof-listen as soon as I can!
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

:)
Rachel

AlaynaMay

Post by AlaynaMay »

Hi Sweat Pea,
Chapter 16 sounds pretty good overall, but there are a few notes:

Noise beginning at 00:46 - 00:58, and showing up occasionally through 1:15
Noise at 3:09
Noise at 3:26-30
Mistake at 5:55 "Elsie said", instead of "Eddie said".

Chapter 6 has a sort of throbbing background noise... Kind of hard to describe.
There is also some static in the background, but I think it will be alright if you can't get rid of it.
Great reading! I really like the different voices you do, especially the childrens'. :D
GabrielleC
Location: Texas - where the most beautiful multi-function oven is located. :lol:

Post by GabrielleC »

louisajulius wrote:Hello! Can I read section 30?
Oh, Louisa, I'm sorry I'm just now replying to you! Your post must have gotten buried, because I just now saw it. :) Yes, you may definitely have section 30! :)
~Gabrielle
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Hi AlaynaMay!
I'll get to work on fixing my section soon. In the meantime, would it be okay if I tried PL'ing one of your sections? After all, you're not really allowed to PL your own :wink:
:) Thanks,
Sweet Pea
Rachel

AlaynaMay

Post by AlaynaMay »

SweetPea wrote:Hi AlaynaMay!
I'll get to work on fixing my section soon. In the meantime, would it be okay if I tried PL'ing one of your sections? After all, you're not really allowed to PL your own :wink:
:) Thanks,
Sweet Pea
As far as I'm concerned, that would be great! And then you will have an opportunity of pointing out my mistakes... :wink: I'm a better proof-listener than reader. :D
SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Edited Chapter Sixteenth
SweetPea

:D :D :D
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

PL Notes Chapter Tenth (AlaynaMay):

There are quite a few noises throughout the recording - I'm just commenting on the few rather loud ones that I found a bit annoying. :)

Noise @ 01:59
Noise @ 02:14
Noise @ 03:26
Noise @ 07:19
Noise @ 10:07
Noise @ 11:17
Noise @ 11:46

Lovely reading, though! :) All of these noises are between lines so you should be able to edit them out without having to record anything :)

Sweet Pea
Rachel

SweetPea

Post by SweetPea »

Chapter Ninth PL Notes:

Click @ 00:50
Noise @ 02:20
Thump @ 03:50
Noise @ 07:16
Click @ 09:00
Noise @ 10:54
Click @ 12:07
Click @ 15:32

:) Sweet Pea
Rachel