LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

What am I up to?
Amelia Vol. 2 - 10 sections open
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MW has been updated please let me know if I miss anything thanks
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
francesb

Post by francesb »

Can I claim a section in my own play? If so, I'd love to take laughter. :lol:
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
wib66

Post by wib66 »

francesb wrote:Can I claim a section in my own play? If so, I'd love to take laughter. :lol:

Of course you may I will add it to the MW :9:
Michele
When you're having what you feel like is a 'bad day' and then someone comes along out of nowhere and extends to you the simplest of kind gestures, you feel it so deeply within your heart.” ―Miya Yamanouchi
LibbyG

Post by LibbyG »

What am I up to?
Amelia Vol. 2 - 10 sections open
wib66

Post by wib66 »

MW updated
Michele
ChuckW

Post by ChuckW »

Thanks Libby. :)
PROJECTS
Current Solo:Septimius Felton (Hawthorne's final novel)
Help Needed: Strange Interlude (O'Neill's Freudian melodrama - roles available!)
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by Breeze »

I hadn't realized that this had began. I had volunteered to be one of the editors, remember? I also have a suggestion for a play. I found this play very amusing. It only has three parts.
http://www.theatrehistory.com/plays/fourteen.html
-Bria

Dramatic Readings of Bible passages

Some reason I decided to try to write fiction. And it sucked me far away from LibriVox into the world of writing, editing and blogging.
Click here to read about it.
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by francesb »

Breeze wrote:I hadn't realized that this had began. I had volunteered to be one of the editors, remember? I also have a suggestion for a play. I found this play very amusing. It only has three parts.
Could I before-hand claim Elaine, if Michele is fine with this play? :D It sounds like a cute story.
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green
wib66

Post by wib66 »

francesb wrote:
Breeze wrote:I hadn't realized that this had began. I had volunteered to be one of the editors, remember? I also have a suggestion for a play. I found this play very amusing. It only has three parts.
Could I before-hand claim Elaine, if Michele is fine with this play? :D It sounds like a cute story.
We will need to check if this is PD as the author didn't die until 1972. I will need to speak to an admin first and we may need a different source for the text. Will let you know as soon as I have some more information.
Michele
wib66

Post by wib66 »

Ok so we are going to go ahead with Fourteen I will add it to the MW and the first post. :9:
Michele
Algy Pug

Post by Algy Pug »

Here's Khirin, from the Anniversary

http://librivox.org/uploads/lezer/anniversary_khirin_chekhov_128kb.mp3
7:47

Cheers
Algy Pug

My Librivox page

Post by francesb »

May I claim section 87?
Frances Brown