COMPLETE [PLAYS] One Act Play Collection 007 -lz

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Lucy_k_p

Post by Lucy_k_p » January 7th, 2015, 11:56 am

Woo hoo! Good work everyone. Thank you Michele for all your hard work.
So little space, so much to say.

wib66

Post by wib66 » January 8th, 2015, 3:33 pm

You are most welcome :9:
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Tortilla

Post by Tortilla » January 10th, 2015, 7:45 am

I noticed that "The Masque of the Two Strangers" doesn't have it's last two letters capitalized in its link, and a couple of words in the description do not have spaces between them. "Herald" is another character that wasn't written in the MW for The Masque of the Two Strangers and I read him. :)
Hello! Newly graduated and occasional Librivox contributor.

wib66

Post by wib66 » January 10th, 2015, 8:52 am

Tortilla wrote:I noticed that "The Masque of the Two Strangers" doesn't have it's last two letters capitalized in its link, and a couple of words in the description do not have spaces between them. "Herald" is another character that wasn't written in the MW for The Masque of the Two Strangers and I read him. :)
Hi I don't think it is too much of a problem with the capitalisation of the words.

The Herald was not listed in the MW sorry I will speak to lezer and see if this can be altered.
Thanks
Michele

Glad to be back.
It's much better to do good in a way that no one knows anything about it. From Anna Karenina

Tortilla

Post by Tortilla » January 10th, 2015, 3:16 pm

wib66 wrote:
Tortilla wrote:I noticed that "The Masque of the Two Strangers" doesn't have it's last two letters capitalized in its link, and a couple of words in the description do not have spaces between them. "Herald" is another character that wasn't written in the MW for The Masque of the Two Strangers and I read him. :)
Hi I don't think it is too much of a problem with the capitalisation of the words.

The Herald was not listed in the MW sorry I will speak to lezer and see if this can be altered.
Thanks
Alright. :)

lezer

Post by lezer » January 11th, 2015, 6:27 am

Hi Tortilla and Michele,
Fixed, I think - I only could not find the part with the missing spaces?
Thanks for pointing this out.
Anna

Tortilla

Post by Tortilla » January 11th, 2015, 11:59 am

lezer wrote:
Hi Tortilla and Michele,
Fixed, I think - I only could not find the part with the missing spaces?
Thanks for pointing this out.
The Editor;PL;BC: to Editor; PL; BC:

It's fine to keep it as is, but it bothers my perfectionist side a bit. ^^