COMPLETE - Further Chronicles of Avonlea-Montgomery-mas

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Post Reply
Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3850
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » March 29th, 2014, 2:38 pm

Story 8 PL Notes
@4:46 Weird mistake... like jumbled up. Part of some other's lines in there...
@5:54 another weird mistake where someone's lines are jumbled up.

Frances, I'm not going to finish PLing this because I'm going to ask you to listen to the whole thing and work these jumbles out before I do the PL.

Thanks!
~Kim

Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3850
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » March 29th, 2014, 6:32 pm

Story 13 - The Conscience Case of David Bell Narrrator PL OK
~Kim

Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3850
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » March 29th, 2014, 7:02 pm

Story 14 - Only a Common Fellow -Narrator

PL OK...Wow, thrilling story. I was hoping it would end alright!!!!
~Kim

francesb
Posts: 908
Joined: January 9th, 2013, 1:34 pm
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by francesb » March 30th, 2014, 5:47 am

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:Story 8 PL Notes
@4:46 Weird mistake... like jumbled up. Part of some other's lines in there...
@5:54 another weird mistake where someone's lines are jumbled up.

Frances, I'm not going to finish PLing this because I'm going to ask you to listen to the whole thing and work these jumbles out before I do the PL.

Thanks!
Really? That's so strange - I'll go fix it up :D It must have been because some of the lines were together and they started to get mixed up when I continued editing. Sorry!!

Also, Caroline has been re-submitted =D
Last edited by francesb on March 30th, 2014, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green

Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3850
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » March 30th, 2014, 5:52 am

No problem Frances, thanks for fixing it. It sounds like it will be a wonderful story!
~Kim

MrsHand
Posts: 4018
Joined: September 12th, 2013, 11:54 am
Location: Indianapolis, IN

Post by MrsHand » March 31st, 2014, 9:56 am

arnaldo4455 wrote:Sry MrsHand, I did not realize you had claimed it.

If you don't get mad at me - lol - for jumping the gun again: I recorded Max without even claiming it.

Let me know if it is okay... Here is the file:

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_max_1_128kb.mp3

I am new in the whole process, so if you guys don't like it, feel free to scrape it altogether.

Arnaldo Machado.

No problem at all!

May I do Maggie (Section 13) and Mrs Gordon (Section 29)?

Elizabby
Posts: 9252
Joined: April 1st, 2011, 5:36 pm
Location: Kelsingra

Post by Elizabby » April 1st, 2014, 4:13 am

Narration for Story 4: Jane's Baby. 14:11.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_narrator_04.mp3

If you like, I can narrate "Sara's Way" for you in my natural (female) voice. I'm already in the story as Lige Baxter using my male voice though. Is that too much overlap or do you think it would be OK?

RedFox
Posts: 6
Joined: March 21st, 2014, 7:17 pm

Post by RedFox » April 1st, 2014, 11:13 am

I'm working on my 1 minute test, but I want to claim Cecil, Frank, and the 2 doctors (Stories 5 and 12). Thanks!

RedFox
Posts: 6
Joined: March 21st, 2014, 7:17 pm

Post by RedFox » April 1st, 2014, 11:48 am

Here is test for Cecil (Story 2):

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_Cecil_2_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if this works!

-RedFox

Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3850
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » April 1st, 2014, 12:14 pm

Frances, I'm going to put these claims into the MW before they get lost in the sea of posts. :lol: :wink:

No problem at all!

May I do Maggie (Section 13) and Mrs Gordon (Section 29)
Kristin, I'm adding these in.
~Kim

Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3850
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » April 1st, 2014, 12:22 pm

Elizabby wrote:Narration for Story 4: Jane's Baby. 14:11.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_narrator_04.mp3

If you like, I can narrate "Sara's Way" for you in my natural (female) voice. I'm already in the story as Lige Baxter using my male voice though. Is that too much overlap or do you think it would be OK?
I added this for PL...

Frances, you'll have to answer this question. :D :thumbs:
~Kim

Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3850
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » April 1st, 2014, 12:25 pm

RedFox wrote:Here is test for Cecil (Story 2):

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_Cecil_2_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if this works!

-RedFox
RedFox,
Great recording, thumbs up!!!!
Two places need a tiny edit
@1:01 the "i thought" is a little harsh like the air hit the microphone hard
@1:07 "i thought" again. :D

Just edit and re-submit
~Kim

francesb
Posts: 908
Joined: January 9th, 2013, 1:34 pm
Location: Georgia
Contact:

Post by francesb » April 1st, 2014, 1:39 pm

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:
Elizabby wrote:Narration for Story 4: Jane's Baby. 14:11.

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_narrator_04.mp3

If you like, I can narrate "Sara's Way" for you in my natural (female) voice. I'm already in the story as Lige Baxter using my male voice though. Is that too much overlap or do you think it would be OK?
I added this for PL...

Frances, you'll have to answer this question. :D :thumbs:
Sure, that would be fine with me!!
Frances Brown
“Maybe our favorite quotations say more about us than about the stories and people we're quoting" -John Green

RedFox
Posts: 6
Joined: March 21st, 2014, 7:17 pm

Post by RedFox » April 1st, 2014, 6:07 pm

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:
RedFox wrote:Here is test for Cecil (Story 2):

https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_Cecil_2_128kb.mp3

Please let me know if this works!

-RedFox
RedFox,
Great recording, thumbs up!!!!
Two places need a tiny edit
@1:01 the "i thought" is a little harsh like the air hit the microphone hard
@1:07 "i thought" again. :D

Just edit and re-submit
Will this work? https://librivox.org/uploads/maryannspiegel/furtherchroniclesofavonlea_Cecil_2_128kb.mp3

-RedFox

Peppersnoodles93
Posts: 3850
Joined: January 24th, 2013, 1:20 pm
Location: Glen Burnie, MD

Post by Peppersnoodles93 » April 1st, 2014, 7:36 pm

Redfox, sounds great!!!! Also an admin came through and marked your test ok, so you can officially start recording like mad and then become addicted to librivox!!! I'm marking this Proof Listener ok or PL OK!!! Can't wait to hear the rest of your recordings!!!
~Kim

Post Reply