SamR

Post by SamR »

Hi Greg,
I've spot checked and all is okay now :thumbs:

Sorry again for my delay in PLing this last month

have a great weekend
Sam
Sam

Laughter is like a windshield wiper. It doesn't stop the rain but it allows us to keep going
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

SamR wrote:Hi Greg,
I've spot checked and all is okay now :thumbs:

Sorry again for my delay in PLing this last month

have a great weekend
Sam
Thank you, Sam. I am behind schedule with my recording as well. I will try to get another chapter up in a week or two.
Greg
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

Chapter Nine, the latest installment of our favorite dog's story, has been posted.

Have a wonderful day!

Greg
SamR

Post by SamR »

Chapter 9 is all okay :clap:

Some of Lads' antics remind me so much of my old collie...friends had no problem with him, but a stranger that my dog didn't recognise really had to look out!! Though he never managed to 'tree' anyone :thumbs:

Thanks Greg - Have a good weekend
Sam

Laughter is like a windshield wiper. It doesn't stop the rain but it allows us to keep going
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

SamR wrote:Chapter 9 is all okay :clap:

Some of Lads' antics remind me so much of my old collie...friends had no problem with him, but a stranger that my dog didn't recognise really had to look out!! Though he never managed to 'tree' anyone :thumbs:

Thanks Greg - Have a good weekend
Thank you, Sam.

My grandmother had a collie that was her constant companion. He did not like it when anyone came near her. His loyalty and protectiveness were impressive, although it was hard to get to know him because he was so defensive.

Have a wonderful week!
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

I just posted Chapter 10 - The Killer.

I have to say, this is by far my favorite chapter of the entire book thus far. I hope you enjoy too!

Take care and have a wonderful day!

Greg
SamR

Post by SamR »

as you record each new chapter they each become my favourite!! :)

I've downloaded the chapter, but given your comments, think I'd prefer to listen in one go so possibly won't get round to it until perhaps Tuesday - just wanted you to know so you don't think I'm ignoring you :wink:

Have a great weekend and forthcoming week!!
:D
Sam

GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

SamR wrote:as you record each new chapter they each become my favourite!! :)

I've downloaded the chapter, but given your comments, think I'd prefer to listen in one go so possibly won't get round to it until perhaps Tuesday - just wanted you to know so you don't think I'm ignoring you :wink:

Have a great weekend and forthcoming week!!
:D
Thanks, Sam. You are too kind! Have a great rest of the weekend!

Greg
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

I suppose since we are so close to completion I am anxious to wrap this "puppy" up. I have posted Chapter 11 for your listening pleasure!

Thanks, Sam, for all that you do!

Greg
SamR

Post by SamR »

I dont want to think about finishing this book...I love Lads' antics - am sorely going to miss them when it is complete :(

But i've listened to chapter 10 and is PL okay - Poor Lad being accused of something he didn't do. I'm glad all turned out okay in the end though

I'll get chapter 11 done before the weekend :D

Sam

GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

SamR wrote:I dont want to think about finishing this book...I love Lads' antics - am sorely going to miss them when it is complete :(

But i've listened to chapter 10 and is PL okay - Poor Lad being accused of something he didn't do. I'm glad all turned out okay in the end though

I'll get chapter 11 done before the weekend :D

I admit it is bittersweet to be so close to the end. One final substantive chapter and a short afterword and we are all done. I am preparing for an emotional ending.

Thank you and take care,

Greg
SamR

Post by SamR »

Chapter 11 is PL okay

I was getting very concerned listening to this one after your comment of an emotional ending...didn't want to think of something bad happening to Wolf. But that said I'm dreading what might happen in the next chapter - I don't want to think of it, but can guess what may occur :cry:

have a great weekend
:thumbs:
Sam

GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

SamR wrote:Chapter 11 is PL okay

I was getting very concerned listening to this one after your comment of an emotional ending...didn't want to think of something bad happening to Wolf. But that said I'm dreading what might happen in the next chapter - I don't want to think of it, but can guess what may occur :cry:

have a great weekend
Thank you, Sam. I will do my best to record the final two parts soon.

I hope you have a nice weekend too!

Take care,

Greg
GregGiordano

Post by GregGiordano »

Sam & Phil,

It was a bittersweet moment for me when I posted the final two chapters (12 and 13) of this wonderful adventure of a rough collie called Lad. They are both waiting to be PL-ed.

I shall await the outcome of your review before I say more.

Thank you both for your great work!

Take care,

Greg
SamR

Post by SamR »

Oh no...I cant believe it is over :cry:
I almost didn't want to listen any more after the fight with Rex started - was worried what the outcome would be..

just 1 small repeat in section 12 - at 23.27 you repeat "again and again Lad found and made an opening"

PL okay for section 13

Once you just make the small deletion I'll check it and we'll be complete :clap:

It has been a pleasure working with you both on this project - Greg, I would be more than happy to DPL any future project you decide to do - feel free to sign me up and just PM me to let me know :D

thanks and have great weekend
Sam