(Complete) Alice in Wonderland by Alice Gerstenberg - mb

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Hey Elley, once you get into the MW, I'd love the Cheshire Cat! :)
m8b1
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by m8b1 »

You should be able to get in now, Elley. Let me know if you cannot.
Maria
------
Readers Wanted:

---
Catholic Audiobooks
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

m8b1 wrote:You should be able to get in now, Elley. Let me know if you cannot.
Thanks Maria - it let me in now. :D
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

SarahParshall wrote:Hey Elley, once you get into the MW, I'd love the Cheshire Cat! :)
Sure thing, Sarah. The Cheshire Cat is my favorite character, too. ;)

Will have to wait until I'm home from work to update the MW, but once I get it up and going I'll put you in as the Cheshire Cat. :D
~Elley

I've had a death in the family and won't be around Librivox much for the next while. I'll be back ... when I'm back. I appreciate your patience in the meanwhile. :)
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

OK, all roles entered into the MW. I'll update who is in which Act when I get back to my computer that has my cheat sheet on it. ;)
~Elley

Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

Hey Elley, you know my voice, what role would be good for me. :) I really want to do one, but can't decide on who! :)
~Kim
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Peppersnoodles93 wrote:Hey Elley, you know my voice, what role would be good for me. :) I really want to do one, but can't decide on who! :)
I think you'd make an adorable Dormouse or Mock Turtle. :D
~Elley

WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

ElleyKat wrote:
Peppersnoodles93 wrote:Hey Elley, you know my voice, what role would be good for me. :) I really want to do one, but can't decide on who! :)
Second that!! :mrgreen:
hallejk

Post by hallejk »

SarahParshall wrote:
ElleyKat wrote:
Second that!! :mrgreen:
I third(?) that!
Halle Kill
I'm going to be away from LV for a while. I have had some serious family things come up and LV is to much at the moment.
WoollyBee

Post by WoollyBee »

Looks like you have to take one of them, then, Kim! :lol:
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

LOL, OK Kim, I'm putting you in the MW as the Dormouse, because I want to hear it. ;)

Let me know if you'd prefer a different part.
~Elley

Peppersnoodles93

Post by Peppersnoodles93 »

ElleyKat wrote:LOL, OK Kim, I'm putting you in the MW as the Dormouse, because I want to hear it. ;)

Let me know if you'd prefer a different part.

Yes, that's the one I want. I looked at the parts and I was like..."I don't think I can weep like the turtle!" I think the sleepy dormouse will be so fun. :) thanks!
~Kim
Shauna

Post by Shauna »

Could I take part 04, the Red Queen?
Thanks for reading!

~ Shauna
ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

Shauna wrote:Could I take part 04, the Red Queen?
Sure thing, Shauna. Red Queen is all yours. ;)
~Elley

ElleyKat

Post by ElleyKat »

OK! Which acts need to be read should be posted in each section. We are Go, Red Leader. :D

This will be my first time PLing a play, so I'm going to be a liiiiiittle slower than my normal PL times (since I can't listen and work at the same time when I need to compare to the text!). Still aiming for a 24 hour turn-around on the PLing, though! :) Can't wait for some sections to start rolling in. :D
~Elley