COMPLETE [SCIFI] The Mummy! a tale of the 22nd century-alg

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Piotrek,

I will PL it and I will take a look and see if I can improve the fluctuation issue with file 10. We are almost there!

Thanks!
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Hi Piotrek,

Here is File 10 again. I think the variations may be from redone parts. I leveled it but there is some difference in sound. It is acceptable for me. If you don't let me know.

https://librivox.org/uploads/alg1001/mummy_10_loudon_128kb.mp3

Thanks,
Amy
In the mind, or consciousness of the Earth this flower first lay latent as a dream. Perhaps, in her consciousness, it nested as that which in us corresponds to a little thought.--A.Blackwood
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

Section 23 is PL OK! :thumbs:
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

This project is now complete. All audio files can be found on our catalog page:
https://librivox.org/the-mummy-a-tale-of-the-twenty-second-century-by-jane-c-loudon/

Thank you all! Congratulations! :clap:
Piotrek81

Post by Piotrek81 »

10 definitely sounds better than before :thumbs:
Want to hear some PREPARATION TIPS before you press "record"? Listen to THIS and THIS
alg1001
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by alg1001 »

I'm glad.
Thank you again for prooflistening this, Piotrek!