[COMPLETE] Life & Letters of Eliz Prentiss by Geo Prentiss - lny

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

I don't know what happened to May. It was a blur of ink on my calendar. :shock: Here is section nine. It is 27:34. http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/lifeandletters_09_prentiss.mp3
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

Ditto to the disappearance of June! Here is section 10 (Chapter 3 Part 3) It is approx. 27:51. http://upload.librivox.org/share/uploads/arb/lifeandletters_10_prentiss.mp3
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

:shock: I'm back from our crazy summer! A new section is almost finished. Hubby (an avid librivox reader & volunteer) is going to PL for me to get this project underway again. :clap:
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Welcome back :D . What is the family information system in regard to the new MW system - do you both need instructions ?

Anne
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

I can't get into the magic window. I even asked for a new password which supposedly was sent but hasn't arrive (checked spam folder, too). :help:
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

I saw your post after I posted my plea for help. Um, yeah, I guess we missed something, or have things changed?
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Yes - the all new , all shining system is in place - it is much easier than the first , but different
Try this
https://docs.google.com/a/librivox.org/document/d/1kVj409nG_E0XJ5UrrcL7EVx7Qyx-2UQ7dbw4mINi3XQ/edit and see how you go - if either of you have problems just post
You finish up only needing one password (plus the genric uploader one) and the system works out what you can do. I am pretty sure I have you both set up OK but if there are probs just ask , I don't claim to be infallible :D

Anne
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

Hmm. I used the link you sent me, and I am stuck on the first step. I have tried repeatedly to get it to send me a new password, but I am not receiving anything. Is there any way to tell if the system actually has my email address?
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Could you PM me the email address you are using now - if you have changed it after registering for some reason there are problems (check your spam folder first )

Anne
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

Umm. Okay, I "think" I did it? So, I upload the files the same way I always used to do it. Then, I get into the dashboard thingy, click on the magnifying glass next to my project, and that gives me a new kind of magic window to put the new sections into. Oh, and I don't put the section number in anymore?

Oh, and I tried to change my email to my current email (the same one in the pm except with a 9 instead of a 1).

Does it look like I did everything right? I have two more sections I just need to edit. :D
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Glad that access is sorted out :D
You just need to upload as usual then access the MW . You don't need to use the little magnifiying glass for new uploads - just click on the title field , enter the title, press enter to make it stick , do the same with the link (paste URL press enter ) and the time , then select "PL needed" from the drop down. When the PL is done change to PL done. You can enter the titles whenever you like.
Some of the other instructions were to change from the old to the new - and I did that for projects that were not very active at change over time

Anne
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

Chapter Four Part Two approx. 18 mins. https://librivox.org/uploads/annise/lifeandletters_12_prentiss.mp3

Blessings!
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »

:cry: This new system hates me! I successfully uploaded c4p2, but then my password for the Magic Window (the new one we worked so hard to get working last month) won't work. I asked for a new one, which it said it sent, but it turned out it still had the old email? So, I changed that, again; reset my account, again; asked for a new password, again; and it still won't give me a new one (though it claims it is sent, and it is not in my spam). My old password still doesn't work either. Ugh. I have been trying to get two chapters uploaded for three weeks, and it is always something (stuff at my end, too.)

Do you think, since it still had the wrong email the first time I asked for a new password, that it is not sending a new one when I ask for it?
mom_of_nine

Post by mom_of_nine »