Music - What are you listening to?

Everything except LibriVox (yes, this is where knitting gets discussed. Now includes non-LV Volunteers Wanted projects)
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

CSCO wrote: January 10th, 2022, 11:52 pm Yes, I can do a practice!!
👍 ⭐ 🌞
Alexander ❤ HandmadePSK ❤ About me ◀◀◀ (readable)
🦋 Aspire to inspire before we expire! 🦄
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

Hi, HandmadePSK-san,

Honestly speaking, your senses of color have brougt me surprises. (I had supposed you were a Jewish school girl with a lot of talents of Art.) Now I know you are an unk and professional painter on ceramic products. (Or a potter?) This answers to all my questions.
Last edited by CSCO on January 12th, 2022, 2:45 am, edited 1 time in total.
!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!
No way. He stole away a pretty thing, you know.
That's your heart.
!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

CSCO wrote: January 11th, 2022, 1:02 am Hi, HandmadePSK-san,
Heya! 🍏
Honestly speaking, your senses of color have brougt me surprises. (I had supposed you were a Jewish school girl with a lot of talent of Art.)
Well, that`s probably the most original compliment I`ve ever heard; thank you)
For sure, that`s the best one in this year) 👍
Now I know you are an unk and professional painter on ceramic products. (Or a potter?)
Well, truly I practice crochet, especially amigurumi, come to the world from your lands.
A little about that piece of Japanese culture in the USA you can see here: https://youtube.com/playlist?list=PLqMsIbG75elncbXA_8kulw-ReREqYhY-E

Anyhow, if looking at the creatures of our family workshop you believe them to be of ceramics, I think that is a compliment too.
Thank you again! 🍬
This answers to all my questions.
Meanwhile, I`ll imagine some version of me in some parallel universe to be a Jewish schoolgirl, sitting in the Ukrainian sakura garden and designing vivid heart wings on some kind of pottery... 🙃

Thank you and all the best, CSCO-san! 🌈
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

Oh, crochet is crochet. I misunderstood what crochet is.

And the vivid heart wings brings me a new surprise!! I suppose you shall be a Paloma Picasso in the crochet world soon! You will become the most famous crocheter in the world! (Yes, Paloma is a designer for the rich and she is far away. But I don't know which is more gifted. Paloma? You?)
!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!
That's your heart.
!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!.!!!!!!!!!..!!!.!!!!!!!!!!!...!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!!!.!!!!!!.!!!!!!
HandmadePSK

Post by HandmadePSK »

CSCO wrote: January 11th, 2022, 5:16 am Oh, crochet is crochet. I misunderstood what crochet is.
Well, being the main engineer of our family team, I feel myself a sort of sculpturist in crocheting. 🎵
And the vivid heart wings brings me a new surprise!
It seems you actually didn`t visit our workshop`s web page, indicated in my LV profile. There you`ll find really much more than this heart wings!
I suppose you shall be a Paloma Picasso in the crochet world soon!
Thank you for making me know that woman! 🍍
You will be the most famous crocheter in the world!
The choice itself is one of the favorite themes for philosophers, but nowadays I seriously think we (HandmadePSK) have no choice except to aspire to become a sort of Ferrari in the crochet world. Personally, I`m already introducing to our team the conception of supertoy - similarly to the supercar in the world of cars. Basically, I want to make a little number of jaw-dropping toys that will have nothing to add to. 💯

Therefore, you perfectly guess our ambitions, though I have big difficulty believing it could happen soon. Instead, I think that will be a life-long path. BTW, the time itself is so relative, so the concept of "soon" is relative too. 🐙

Thank you! Take good care! 🙏
CSCO

Post by CSCO »

I visited your workshop's web page via your profile. It took me wonder by wonder!

Sooner or later the world finds you. And I suppose it is soon.

Thank you very much! The great works can charm anyone. Queens, princesses, celebrities, simple women, and I (a simple unk) get your success road ready!!
That's your heart.
huwozir

Post by huwozir »

Today I'm listening to the last single of The Weeknd and I'm enjoying it. Is there someone who loves this performer?
Rapunzelina
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Rapunzelina »

I admire The Weeknd's talent and road to success, but I haven't heard any of his latest work. I'll go check it out, thanks!
lightcrystal

Post by lightcrystal »

I ask for forgiveness.
I was listening to Bach.
But..sob...I have descended to low culture.
I am listening right now to Macintosh Plus classic Vaporwave.
Time is running out! Make a move! It's all in your head!
Fan of all 80s pop music except Meatloaf.
Acs2047

Post by Acs2047 »

I never liked trance/techno but stumbled across "Venera (Vee's Theme)" by Ferry Corsten and Gouryella. And if I'm working out or something I just put it on loop. It's a really nice instrumental.

I was born in 1990 so grew up around grunge music but came of age to Linkin Park and the like. I recently revisited the old grunge bands like Pearl Jam, Audioslave, and Alice in Chains and was really impressed by the genuineness. It's really sad though to see some of these singers live out some of the heavier stuff they sing about. :(
lurcherlover

Post by lurcherlover »

Today - Brahms and Bartok. (Violin and piano sonata by Brahms in D minor and unaccompanied Bartok - violin).
Bookworm360

Post by Bookworm360 »

lurcherlover wrote: February 14th, 2022, 8:27 am Today - Brahms and Bartok. (Violin and piano sonata by Brahms in D minor and unaccompanied Bartok - violin).
OH YES. :thumbs:
2 Timothy 1:7. Look it up.
Specializing in Middle-Earth🧝‍♀️, classics📖, and art🎨🖌
Peter Why

Post by Peter Why »

Arvo Pårt's Spiegel Im Spiegel, played, unusually, on piano and clarinet. It's mind-altering!

Here's a youtube recording of the piece (not the same players as the one I've been listening to, but well-paced and very well balanced):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q1pVFIoUEdA

Peter
"I think, therefore I am, I think." Solomon Cohen, in Terry Pratchett's Dodger
Gvbriel

Post by Gvbriel »

More people need to speak in this chat
Gvbriel

Post by Gvbriel »

I still listen to all 2000, and early 2010s music. Best music in my opinion.