Dramatic Reading Suggestions

Plays and other dramatic works
thecountess

Post by thecountess »

Salvationist wrote: April 15th, 2024, 3:17 pm
thecountess wrote: April 15th, 2024, 9:53 am Good! I was quite happy to find one of his books that has not had many recordings done of it. :mrgreen: :9:

~ The Countess
I’m glad to hear that another Thornton Burgess DR is in the works! I would be glad to claim a role once the project launches.

There are lots of Burgess books that don’t appear on LibriVox at all, such as Longlegs the Heron:

https://archive.org/details/longlegsheron00burg/page/n8/mode/1up

It may be a while before we do a DR of that one, though, because it isn’t on Project Gutenberg yet.
:thumbs: :D

~ The Countess
thecountess

Post by thecountess »

Update on Little Joe Otter, I am planning on starting the project around the second week of June.
If anyone wants to have a specific part or be the narrator, parts-PL, DPL, or editor, please PM me.
Also if anyone would like to help me with the scripts they are more then welcome to! :P

~ The Countess
victoriaalicebell

Post by victoriaalicebell »

thecountess wrote: May 10th, 2024, 8:27 am Update on Little Joe Otter, I am planning on starting the project around the second week of June.
If anyone wants to have a specific part or be the narrator, parts-PL, DPL, or editor, please PM me.
Also if anyone would like to help me with the scripts they are more then welcome to! :P

~ The Countess
Looking forward to it! If needed, I can help a bit with the script.
thecountess

Post by thecountess »

victoriaalicebell wrote: Today, 5:59 am
thecountess wrote: May 10th, 2024, 8:27 am Update on Little Joe Otter, I am planning on starting the project around the second week of June.

~ The Countess
Thank you!

~ The Countess
redrun
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by redrun »

thecountess wrote: Today, 6:27 am
victoriaalicebell wrote: Today, 5:59 am

~ The Countess
Thank you!

~ The Countess
And here's a gentle reminder that each DR should have both a narrator and an editor before it can properly "start". Also, someone who is willing to do parts-PL. If Little Joe Otter and Anne of Green Gables don't have those yet, you'll want to recruit volunteers for those roles first. :thumbs:
On the go this weekend! Will catch up Monday if I'm not able to do things on mobile. :wink:
thecountess

Post by thecountess »

redrun wrote: Today, 6:34 am
And here's a gentle reminder that each DR should have both a narrator and an editor before it can properly "start". Also, someone who is willing to do parts-PL. If Little Joe Otter and Anne of Green Gables don't have those yet, you'll want to recruit volunteers for those roles first. :thumbs:
I am hoping someone will claim those roles soon. :mrgreen:

~ The Countess
victoriaalicebell

Post by victoriaalicebell »

Anne of Green Gables will hopefully be launched during the month. If anyone wants to pl, dpl, or narrate, please let me know. If you want to claim any roles, that's awesome! But Anne, Diana, and Jane have already been taken.

Thanks,