'Thank You' messages for LibriVox readers - continued

Comments about LibriVox? Suggestions to improve things? News?
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Praise received for gloriana (Elizabeth Klett) from our 'Thank a reader' feature:
Dear Elizabeth,

I’ve be so pleased to have been able to listen to your recording of Jane Eyre at least four times over the past 5 years. Your voice sounds exactly how I imagined Jane would sound when I first read the book (45 years ago) and it delights me still, every time I queue up the book. I am just about to search for more recordings by you - I do hope it’s possible to search that way.

Thank you for all the pleasure your effort has brought me over the years!

Sincerely,

Linda

All of Elizabeth's recordings!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Praise received for maxfarce (Don W. Jenkins) from our 'Thank a reader' feature:
I just finished listening to The Prince and Betty by Wodehouse. Wow! You did a FANTASTIC job reading this delightful book.

I love listening to you and sincerely appreciate all of your time and dedication to giving us listeners such great pleasure! Many heartfelt thanks!
Marion

All of Don's recordings!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
icequeen
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by icequeen »

Praise received for beeber (Bruce Pirie) from our 'Thank a reader' feature regarding his recording of Superfluous Woman:
Really comforting reading style.

Alison

All of Bruce's recordings!
Ann

Audio, video, disco!
ChrisG

Post by ChrisG »

I want to express the warmth I felt while listening to Availle reading Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo. Both from the work itself and from Availle's reading. The world is such a cold place for many of us and to hear such an outspoken account, through a fictional medium, I'm very encouraged. Jose Rizal would have been honoured with these recordings. It's so ironic that Rizal's drive to cure the world can end in destroying the cure. Availle communicates the work perfectly.