COMPLETE: [PORTUGUESE] Bíblia (ALM): 01- Gênesis-le

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

This project is now complete! All audio files can be found on our catalog page: http://librivox.org/biblia-alm-01-genesis-by-joao-ferreira-de-almeida-trad/

Bíblia, versão Almeida Original. 01: Gênesis .

Click here to be notified by email when this book is complete!
A tradução feita por João Ferreira de Almeida é considerada um marco na história da Bíblia em português pois foi a primeira tradução do Novo Testamento a partir das línguas originais. O trabalho de João Ferreira de Almeida é para a língua portuguesa o que a Bíblia de Lutero é para alemã e a King James Version para a inglesa. Num trabalho que se estendeu por toda a sua vida, Almeida começou a tradução pelo Novo Testamento, dedicando-se ao Velho Testamento já em idade avançada. A tradução de Almeida é sem dúvida a mais difundida em Língua Portuguesa, mais modernamente em versões corrigidas e revisadas. Este projeto usa uma edição de 1860, reimpressão da segunda edição da Bíblia de Almeida, revista pouco antes da morte do tradutor.

Esta é a gravação do primeiro livro do Antigo Testamento, Gênesis. (Introdução escrita por Leni)
  • Target completion date: May 30th 2010
  • Text source (only read from this text!): http://books.google.com/books?id=YoZLAAAAIAAJ&printsec=frontcover&source=gbs_v2_summary_r&cad=0#v=onepage&q=&f=false
  • Type of proof-listening required (Note: please read the PL FAQ): Standard

IMPORTANT - soloist, please note: in order to limit the amount of languishing projects (and hence the amount of files on our hard-pressed server), we ask that you post an update at least once a month in your project thread, even if you haven't managed to record anything. If we don't hear from you for three months, your project will be opened up to a group project as soon as a Book Coordinator can be found. Files you have completed will be used in this project. If you haven't recorded anything yet, your project will be removed from the forum (contact any admin to have it re-instated).

MAGIC WINDOW:

(BC admin)
  • The reader will record the following at the beginning and end of each file:
    No more than 0.5 to 1 second of silence at the beginning of the recording!

Start of recording (Intro)
    • Capítulos #-# de Gênesis,da Bíblia Sagrada traduzido por João Ferreira de Almeida. - Esta é uma gravação LibriVox. Todas as gravações LibriVox estão em domínio público Para mais informações, ou para ser um voluntário, por favor visite librivox ponto org"
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by [your name]"
    • Say:
      "A Bíblia Sagrada, traduzida por João Ferreira de Almeida. Gênesis, capítulos # a #. Capítulo #"
    For the second and all subsequent sections, you may optionally use the shortened form of this intro disclaimer:
    • "Capítulos #-# de Gênesis,da Bíblia Sagrada traduzido por João Ferreira de Almeida. Esta gravação LibriVox está em domínio público.
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by [your name]"
    • Say:
      "Capítulo 3"
    End of recording
    • At the end of the section, say:
      Fim dos capítulos #-#"
    • If you wish, say:
      "Recording by [your name], [city, your blog, podcast, web address]"
    • At the end of the book, say (in addition):
      "Fim de Gênesis, da Bíblia Sagrada traduzido por João Ferreira de Almeida."
    There should be 5 seconds silence at the end of the recording, or 10 seconds for files longer than 30 minutes.
  • Example filename
    genesis_##_almeida.mp3
  • Example ID3 V2 tags
    Title: ## - Capítulos # a #
    Artist: João Ferreira de Almeida, trad.
    Album: Genesis
  • Instructions for soloist: transfer of files (completed recordings)
    Please always post in this forum thread when you've sent a file.
    Also, post the length of the recording (file duration: mm:ss) together with the link.
    • Upload your file with the LibriVox Uploader (when your upload is complete, you will receive a link - please post it in this thread):
      http://upload.librivox.org
      (If you have trouble reading the image above, please message an admin)
      You'll need to select an MC, which for this project is: le - Leni
    • If this doesn't work, or you have questions, please check our How To Send Your Recording wiki page.
Last edited by Leni on July 15th, 2010, 12:02 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Leni
=================
Sue Anderson

Post by Sue Anderson »

A beatiful spring day in Illinois--a great day to start this project! :D Sue
Sue Anderson

Post by Sue Anderson »

The first two chapters are fine; your pacing is good! :D Sue
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Thanks much, Sue. The third section is up and in the window. :)

I am trying to pay attention to the speed of reading, and trying to slow down a bit. Let me know if I am rushing too much.
Leni
=================
Sue Anderson

Post by Sue Anderson »

Hi Leni, I think your reading speed is about right; I would think people would like a somewhat "thoughtful pace" for the Bible and you seem have it ok here. It looks as if you were probably a bit rushed on the editing & left some repeats in; details above; it will be PL ok once they are fixed. Sue
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Oops, I wonder how that happened. :| I will fix them soon, thanks, Sue.
Leni
=================
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Section 03 is fixed now.
Leni
=================
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

And section 04 is up now. :)
Leni
=================
markpenfold

Post by markpenfold »

Hi Leni!

As someone who loves to narrate the Scriptures, I am very happy that you are presenting them in what I consider THE most beautiful, lyrical language on earth---Portuguese! I happen to love Brazilian music a LOT, and one of our local listener-supported radio stations has a show called "Som do Brazil", which is one of my favorites. I hope you eventually narrate the entire Bible in Portuguese!

Best of luck to you!
m@rk p&nfold
lincoln, ne, usa
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Hi, Mark!

Thank you very much for your kind words. :) Your message is very encouraging. I intend to read all of Almeida's translation of the Bible, book by book. I don't know how long that will take, but I will get there, eventually.
Leni
=================
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Section 05 is up.
Leni
=================
Sue Anderson

Post by Sue Anderson »

Hi Leni, I'm back from Seattle. I agree with Mark that your reading on this project is "lyrical." The sections are going nicely. Section 3 is just fine. On Section 4, all the words are PL OK; however you might want to tighten the space between 19:45 and 19:50; the long pause made me think some words were missing at first. On section 5, the reading itself is PL OK. During the 10 seconds at the end, however, there is a place between 30:05 and 30:06 that sounds like a voice or a snatch of a song. I don't know enough about editing to know whether that might be picked up as part of the recording; perhaps you could check. We want this to be perfect because I imagine you'll have a lot of listeners. :D Sue
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Hi, Sue

Hope your trip was a pleasant one. :)

Thanks much for the PLing, I will certainly accept your suggestions and fix those.
Leni
=================
Leni
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Leni »

Hi, Sue

Sections 4 and 5 have been reuploaded with corrections. Thanks for pointing out the problem with section 5 - I had totally forgotten to noiseclean it!

Section 06 is uploaded as well. :)
Leni
=================
Sue Anderson

Post by Sue Anderson »

Hi Leni, I wouldn't have realized about the lack of noise cleaning on 5; it sounded pretty good as I heard it. 8-) On 6, there is one slip at 21:37, where you change the verb tense. Otherwise 6 is PL OK. Sue