[COMPLETE][Indonesian][Adventure]Mengelilingi Doenia Dalam 80 Hari, J. Verne - kit

Solo or group recordings that are finished and fully available for listeners
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Kitty wrote: October 29th, 2022, 5:39 am
tarabatubara wrote: October 29th, 2022, 4:58 amHi dear, am trying to make a short summary of the book

Mengelilingi Doenia dalam 80 Hari mengisahkan seorang pria berkebangsaan Inggris bernama Phileas Fogg bertaruh uang sebesar £20.000 dengan teman-temannya di Reform Club. Pertaruhan ini adalah sebuah tantangan untuk mengelilingi dunia hanya dalam tempo 80 hari. Bersama pelayan barunya, Jean Passepartout, mereka mencoba mengelilingi dunia dalam waktu yang telah ditentukan. (Circling the World in 80 Days tells the story of an Englishman named Phileas Fogg betting £20,000 with his friends at the Reform Club. This gamble is a challenge to circumnavigate the globe in just 80 days. Together with his new maid, Jean Passepartout, they try to circumnavigate the world in a predetermined time.)
oh thank you so much for this help :9: Yes I will use that one, it's enough to say what the text is about without giving any spoilers to the end ;)

I'm only correcting the English a littel bit, Passepartout is a man, not a maid. I hope in Indonesian the words means "man-servant", if not we have to correct it.

Sonia
you're welcome :)
yes, it means exactly a man-servant (pelayan)
Whoever has faith in God, He will 'rightly' guide their hearts 'through adversity'. Quran 64:11
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

HELP NEEDED !

As I haven't heard back from the original reader in over two months, I have opened up section 19 again for another interested reader.

If one of our three current active readers would have time to record it, we would finally be able to put this project into the catalogue. :9:

Looking forward to this.

Thanks in advance

I'll move us back to Readers Wanted for the time being.

Sonia
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Kitty wrote: November 17th, 2022, 3:13 am HELP NEEDED !

As I haven't heard back from the original reader in over two months, I have opened up section 19 again for another interested reader.

If one of our three current active readers would have time to record it, we would finally be able to put this project into the catalogue. :9:

Looking forward to this.

Thanks in advance

I'll move us back to Readers Wanted for the time being.

Sonia
Hello dear, may I read the last chapter ?
Whoever has faith in God, He will 'rightly' guide their hearts 'through adversity'. Quran 64:11
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

tarabatubara wrote: November 28th, 2022, 7:58 amHello dear, may I read the last chapter ?
YES ! :9: thank you Tara, you were the first to revive this languishing project and you are sticking with it till the last section. You are super :thumbs:

Looking forward to the final section and I'm thrilled then the project can get catalogued. 8-)

see you around. :)

And we are back to Readers Found

Sonia
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Kitty wrote: November 28th, 2022, 8:02 am
tarabatubara wrote: November 28th, 2022, 7:58 amHello dear, may I read the last chapter ?
YES ! :9: thank you Tara, you were the first to revive this languishing project and you are sticking with it till the last section. You are super :thumbs:

Looking forward to the final section and I'm thrilled then the project can get catalogued. 8-)

see you around. :)

And we are back to Readers Found

Sonia
Thanks :) am also very excited to finishing it, but I may do it late because I have to prepare for exam this month.. am trying my best to work on it soon
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

tarabatubara wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 3:55 amThanks :) am also very excited to finishing it, but I may do it late because I have to prepare for exam this month.. am trying my best to work on it soon
oh please, your exams have priority !!! You know you have 2 months to finish a recording. So there is no stress. Till end of January, by then you exam is over ? And if you need more time, just mention it here in the thread when the deadline approaches (28th January) and we can talk about it.

This project has been abandoned for years now, so we can wait a few more months still now, there is no rush.

Good luck with your exam !

Sonia
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Kitty wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 4:02 am
tarabatubara wrote: December 2nd, 2022, 3:55 amThanks :) am also very excited to finishing it, but I may do it late because I have to prepare for exam this month.. am trying my best to work on it soon
oh please, your exams have priority !!! You know you have 2 months to finish a recording. So there is no stress. Till end of January, by then you exam is over ? And if you need more time, just mention it here in the thread when the deadline approaches (28th January) and we can talk about it.

This project has been abandoned for years now, so we can wait a few more months still now, there is no rush.

Good luck with your exam !

Sonia
Alright dear, thank you so much :)
I'll start to doing it after 25th Dec
Wish you have wonderful days ahead :9:
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Hello!
I have done the 19th section of the book

https://librivox.org/uploads/kitty/80hari_19_verne_128kb.mp3
23:04

thanks a lot
Good day for you :)
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

tarabatubara wrote: December 20th, 2022, 8:25 amI have done the 19th section of the book
:9: yay, you managed even before the new year, I didn't expect this. Wonderful reading again, thank you so much Tara.

we are nearly there. I found a few small notes to correct, very easy though:

> at 19:24: "dengan dimaksoednja, katanja" - I am not sure, but I think you are repeating "katanja" here :hmm: could you check please ?

> at 20:12: repeat, one version can get cut: "tetapi pikiran menda`wa"

> at 21:16: repetition, can be cut once: "Penghabisannja Passepartout berkata"

> at the end: you break off abruptly, we need a standard of 5 seconds of silence

This is exciting...as soon as I get the corrected file, we can start cataloguing. Maybe it will even be on the list for 2022. 8-)

have a nice day and thanks again for your great work in this project.

Sonia
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Kitty wrote: December 20th, 2022, 9:26 am > at 19:24: "dengan dimaksoednja, katanja" - I am not sure, but I think you are repeating "katanja" here :hmm: could you check please ?
I wasn't repeating it dear, maybe because the words dimaksoednya and katanja sound similiar. I've checked it and it is correct.

and for other revisions I have repaired them.. I wish that I make all necessary editing
Thank you!
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

tarabatubara wrote: December 28th, 2022, 7:58 am
Kitty wrote: December 20th, 2022, 9:26 am > at 19:24: "dengan dimaksoednja, katanja" - I am not sure, but I think you are repeating "katanja" here :hmm: could you check please ?
I wasn't repeating it dear, maybe because the words dimaksoednya and katanja sound similiar. I've checked it and it is correct.
and for other revisions I have repaired them.. I wish that I make all necessary editing

length 23:05

Thank you!
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

tarabatubara wrote: December 28th, 2022, 7:58 amI wasn't repeating it dear, maybe because the words dimaksoednya and katanja sound similiar. I've checked it and it is correct.

ok thank you for checking and cutting the necessary repetitions. :thumbs: PL ok now

And that means: we have finished the project. :9:

A huge huge thank you for the readers who jumped in to rescue this abandoned project: hasoinna, tarabatubara and raaddd, you did a great job. Also a thank you to the original readers, who had the great idea and got as far as they could. I hope one day they'll see that the project has been finished.

Will catalogue now and post the link when it's done.

Wishing you all a good new start in the new year and maybe we'll meet again in another project.

Sonia
Kitty
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by Kitty »

we finished :clap: it took this project 14 years to get here, but we made it

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/mengelilingi-doenia-dalam-80-hari-by-jules-verne/

thank you all, and we are moving over to Completed Projects.

Sonia
annise
LibriVox Admin Team

Post by annise »

Congratulations to you all :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

Anne
tarabatubara

Post by tarabatubara »

Kitty wrote: December 28th, 2022, 12:16 pm we finished :clap: it took this project 14 years to get here, but we made it

This project is now complete! All audio files can now be found on the catalog page for this project https://librivox.org/mengelilingi-doenia-dalam-80-hari-by-jules-verne/

thank you all, and we are moving over to Completed Projects.

Sonia
OMG! Thank you so much for everything :9: